Congratulations Sean Mota

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I would like to take a moment to thank and congratulate Sean Mota!

First thank you Sean for all you have done for SatelliteGuys! You have built our VOOM forum into something that I never imagined it would be! Your hard work and dedication have paid off, now our VOOM forum besides being the Internet's busiest VOOM forum, the VOOM forum is now also one of SatelliteGuys busiest forums!

For those who don't know I was invited by VOOM to attend their launch in New York City last October, I was not able to make it so I asked for a volunteer who would like to go and report on the launch on SatelliteGuys behalf. Sean Mota was the ONLY person to reply saying he was interested. Sean went to the launch and as they say the rest is history!

Today I am proud to announce that I have promoted Sean from Moderator to Administrator! While Sean's duties will be much the same, he now has access to additional tools and options to help him out and to make our VOOM forum a better place.

Please take a moment with me to help thank Sean for all his hard work and to congratulate him on his promotion!

Thanks Sean!

Congrats, Sean! I appreciate all of your hard work and advice as well. I read every post here for months before deciding to jump on the Voom Express. Good Job!!!!! No, make that: GREAT JOB!!! :D

I second that Sean! You have been a great help to me and everyone else who participates in this forum. Congrats to you. (Guess that means you will not be dropping V*).

Congratulations, Sean and thanks for all your hard work.

Uh Scott, I think you should correct the spelling of Congratulations on your thread title. :)

Congrats. You've been a real help to me in my dealings with Voom. Try not to go mad with power, though :)

From the first day I arrived here to the satguys Voom forum, Sean has been there helping so many of us, (me included).This is by far the best forum for getting help with VOOM related topics, and Sean definitely has a lot to do with that! I have personally voiced a lot of concerns with the over all quality of VOOM, and while I did recieve some flack from a *few* individuals for it, for the most part this place is a very welcoming place for discussions on VOOM, good, or bad. Moderators have everything to do with that, theyhave a lot of power, and they could easily erase, or conceal posts that they might not agree with. And if you've been on other forums in this big internet world, and have had differing opinions than the moderators, I'm sure you have experienced exactly what I'm speaking of. It happens a lot. You just don't find that here at SatGuys. Scott, I commend you for having put together such a great forum, and having put in place moderators like Sean! Sean, you're one of the best! Keep up the good work!

Sean has grown with VOOM, and has done a great job. By the way, doesn't it really think like this VOOM thing is really starting to take off ? I can't believe how many HD channels we now have.

Guys,

thanks for the compliments but it would not be the same without ALL OF YOU here! It has been fun to do this (Yes, I will keep VOOM) and you guys had made it possible.

Thanks for the promotion I was not expecting it! I'll be showing up at the Admin Forum...

Scott Greczkowski said:
Today I am proud to announce that I have promoted Sean from Moderator to Administrator!
Scott, how about a salary increase for Sean? ;)

Sean, your enthusiasm and dedication have no equal!
Great job! Excellent forum!

Scott, how about a salary increase for Sean?

Ok done, Sean take what I am giving you now and DOUBLE IT! :)

Oh wait... If you do that you will be making the same as me... NOTHING!! :D :D :D

Thanks again Sean for all your hard work!

Sean,

Satelliteguys and Voom are both lucky to have you on their side. All one needs to do to know how much you are appreciated is to read the thread when you were about to leave. Luckily Voom fixed their PQ and we are all better off. Good decision Scott...You do a fine job also.

-Chris

Watch out Sean! Scott's probably going on vacation and just needs someone to take care of the site while he is gone!

:yikes

Conratulations!

I've enjoyed you posts and gained great respect for your knowledge of all things HD. (Just don't scare the crap out of us again!) :)

Sean, if it weren't for you and the help you provided, I probably wouldn't have been brave enough to make the switch. Thanks for everything and keep up the good work.

Mike

Voom should Pay Scott and Sean!

Congratulation Sean , reading your posts made me decide to switch from Dish HD to Voom. Keep up the good work. Voom should pay both you and Scott, i bet almost all the readers of this forum signed on to Voom because of you guys.
They have got countless subscribers because of you not because of their advertising or Sears. Thank you.

Yes let the assimilation begin, Resistance is Futile
Voom rocks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)