Congratulations! The Sports Forum Has Reached 100k Posts!

Wow that's a lot of posts. There are some real post whores in here isn't there?

Wow I just noticed how many posts some of you guys have. Even with all my bickering with salsadancer I'm only at 1,400. Some of you have 10,000, 13,000. My goodness.

I know some of those have been around longer, but even with that, do the math and that is a LOT of posts per month!

Sandra

Lol! :) 10k are Sandra and Salsa arguing and 5k is Sabres talking to himself :) :) :)

Seriously, this is a great forum. Just as good as the Sports page in the newspaper!

Don't forget the 15k posts of Sabres lusting over Sandra :luvlove::censored::devil::devil:

With Lebron chocking + slammed on, comments by me helped the #'s quite a bit.. hehe

Slam!!!! duh duh duh, duh duh duh (gotta love that track)

Wow I just noticed how many posts some of you guys have. Even with all my bickering with salsadancer I'm only at 1,400. Some of you have 10,000, 13,000. My goodness.

I know some of those have been around longer, but even with that, do the math and that is a LOT of posts per month!

Sandra

I have been here a long time. It comes to about 155 posts per month. That isn't a whole lot. This is a good day for Sabres. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts