Connecting 4K

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
You also need a C61k client and a reverse band lnb. The new lnb isn't necessary for 4k yet, but it will be in the not too distant future.

Noting your location, you might be able to get them to ship a client to you, but it's highly unlikely.

Noting your location, you might be able to get them to ship a client to you, but it's highly unlikely.
Already have one. No need to be snide I have been sub. for years. As it was legal when first introduced . I will figure it out.
You also need a C61k client and a reverse band lnb. The new lnb isn't necessary for 4k yet, but it will be in the not too distant future.
I have already done this. Thanks.

Already have one. No need to be snide I have been sub. for years. As it was legal when first introduced . I will figure it out.

Then all you need to do is call customer service and have them add the client and 4k service to your account.

If you already have this equipment, you didn't say that in the first thread, it kinda changes the answers ...

You already have everything you need ... Whats your question ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts