Considering a 4K Ultra-HD TV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I hope to go many more years with what I've got. I could dump a 36" SDTV in the rec room and shuffle TVs and buy a new one, but that TV in the rec room is so rarely used, why bother? Same for the 27" SDTV in the exercise area.

But I'd gladly give them away to anyone willing to cart them off! :D

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App using an iPhone.

I hope to go many more years with what I've got. I could dump a 36" SDTV in the rec room and shuffle TVs and buy a new one, but that TV in the rec room is so rarely used, why bother? Same for the 27" SDTV in the exercise area.

But I'd gladly give them away to anyone willing to cart them off! :D

I'm hoping to be in a position to buy a house in the next 6 months (although prices around here are insane). Once that happens, I'll need one more TV than I have now. Ideally, I'd like to find some way to make do without having to get another TV until the 2015 models are out; but it really will depend on circumstances and timing.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

What you need is a good, reliable, proven CRT TV. Just to tide you over until smart 3D UHD OLED TVs come down in price. I just happen to have one I'm willing to part with...

;)

I saw nothing about HDR in the standard which 10 bit panel is needed.
I see no change for broadcast 4k standards for a long while.
Don't be fooled to think standards mean cannot change or add.

What you need is a good, reliable, proven CRT TV. Just to tide you over until smart 3D UHD OLED TVs come down in price. I just happen to have one I'm willing to part with...

;)

Haha. I was actually thinking I might be able to tide myself over if I can reasonably have my computer in the bedroom and use that monitor in lieu of a TV for a while. But that will be very new home dependent. Nice try though. :)

Reactions: navychop

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)