Content over pc or tv

priester68

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 18, 2008
Natchez, MS
Hi. I just signed up for Blockbuster Movie Pass. I'm going to use it mostly for streaming. I was looking through tv shows on Dish Online and was wondering if I will be able to watch these shows on my 722k or are they only for watching on the computer? For example, if I go to Dish Online, on demand, shows, all shows, I can browse all the shows available for streaming. If I want to watch the old episodes of Bonanza or Magnum PI, is that only available on the pc? Thanks for your help.

Hi. I just signed up for Blockbuster Movie Pass. I'm going to use it mostly for streaming. I was looking through tv shows on Dish Online and was wondering if I will be able to watch these shows on my 722k or are they only for watching on the computer? For example, if I go to Dish Online, on demand, shows, all shows, I can browse all the shows available for streaming. If I want to watch the old episodes of Bonanza or Magnum PI, is that only available on the pc? Thanks for your help.

DishOnline will have more content than what is on your receiver, so it's hard to say what specifically is available. I'd recommend browsing through the VOD section on the receiver (BBMP or TV shows) to get a better idea of what content the receiver has. You can also search all VOD content in the "All Movies" section

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)