Contents and Features label??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

viggen61

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 20, 2008
Northern New Jersey
Just looking at the 1000.4 install instructions, and it says that it's compatible with VIP-series receivers with the circled "A" on their "Contents and Features" label. Looked at my VIP 622, and can't find a circled "A" anyplace, and the only label I see is the one with the serial #.

Just wondering if I'll be needing a new receiver, assuming the tech that's coming today gives me the EA dish...

I only have the one 622, and have the 61.5/110/119 setup now.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Just looking at the 1000.4 install instructions, and it says that it's compatible with VIP-series receivers with the circled "A" on their "Contents and Features" label. Looked at my VIP 622, and can't find a circled "A" anyplace, and the only label I see is the one with the serial #.

Just wondering if I'll be needing a new receiver, assuming the tech that's coming today gives me the EA dish...

I only have the one 622, and have the 61.5/110/119 setup now.

Thanks.

I believe the contents and features label is on the cardboard box, not on the receiver itself, but as KAB said, I also believe you are fine.

Obviously I was worried for naught. Installer just left, taking with him my Dish 500 + 61.5 setup & leaving me an Eastern Arc dish.

And Top Gear is on BBCA right now!:D

Cool!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts