Contest - Box o'LNBFs

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Titanium

AI6US
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 23, 2013
Meadow Vista, Northern California
This isn't a trick! Want a treat? Do you want to win a mixed box of C, KU, C/KU LNBFs, scalars, dielectric slabs and mounting hardware? Some units are Titanium Satellite manufactured products and others are factory samples.

I had donated these LNBFs for an auction at the amateur radio club and bought them back to benefit a great cause. But... I don't need a box of LNBFs! Everyone wins if these units end up at a good hobbyist's home!

BoxoLNBFs.JPG

How to enter: Reply to this thread before October 31st with: "I want to win a box o'LNBFs" and on October 31st (Halloween), we will draw a winner and ship the box o'LNBFs anywhere in the US or Canada for FREE!

This contest is open to any registered SatelliteGuys member in good standing. The winner will be selected at random from qualified entries. If the winner lives outside of the US or Canada, they will be responsible for any shipping, brokerage or customs fees. If the selected winner does not respond to within 10 days after the selected winner's username is posted in this thread, another winner will be selected at random from the remaining qualified entries.

Happy Halloween and good luck!

"I want to win a box o'LNBFs"

Thanks for the contest Titanium.

It's always good to have more LNBFs around just in case something happens to one or you want to set up another dish.

I want to win a box o'LNBFs!

Can always use more satellite stuff. Ham flea market up in Winterpeg (they got snow up there overnight) tomorrow, might even bring home more stuff. :)

Thank you Brian!

I want to win a box o'LNBFs,
but if I do win, I would like it, but instead, please donate it to a SatelliteGuys member who has lost their equipment due to the fires or storms this year.
Looks to be a great selection.

Thanks...

Reactions: Titanium
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)