Contest: Enter to Win a Titanium Satellite PLL C-band LNBF - Ends Oct. 20, 2014

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Titanium

AI6US
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 23, 2013
Meadow Vista, Northern California
You Have a Choice!
Titanium Satellite now offers FOUR models of Phase Lock Loop C-band LNBFs

4PLL_Lineup_600x130.jpg

To celebrate the new Titanium Satellite C1WPLL lite model release, we are hosting a contest and will be giving away a free Titanium Satellite C-Band PLL LNBF (including free shipping*) to four lucky winners. Four contest entries will be selected at random from the valid submissions to win their choice of one Titanium Satellite PLL LNBF. This contest is open to any SatelliteGuys member, Worldwide!

Which C-band PLL LNBF model do you want to win? Click on the link below to learn more.
  • C1PLL™ - Single output PLL with WiMax and Wide Area WiFi filter (3.7 - 4.2GHz)
  • C1WPLL™ - Single output PLL wideband (3.4 - 4.2GHZ)
  • C1WPLL lite ™ - Single Output PLL wideband (3.4 - 4.2GHz) basic model
  • C2PLL Wideband ™ - Dual (2) Output PLL wideband (3.4 - 4.2GHz)
To Enter: Reply to this thread with the Titanium Satellite PLL LNBF model that you would like to win. Feel free to tell us why you want to win the PLL LNBF. :D
C1PLL
C1WPLL
C1WPLL lite
C2PLL Wideband

Small print: This contest is open to any SatelliteGuys member or staff who is in good standing. One entry per Member. Contest ends 11:59 pm, PDT, 10/20/2014. Four winners will be selected at random from valid entries on October 21, 2014 and posted on this thread. If a winner does not respond to the SatelliteGuys posted winning notification within 10 days of the winner notification posting, their prize will be forfeited and another contestant will be randomly drawn from the remaining valid entries.

*Prizes will be shipped free of charge to any residential or commercial address. Winners are responsible for all brokerage, taxes and customs fees.

Good Luck! Be sure to check back after October 21st, 2014 to see if you are one of the four winners!

The C1PLL, C2PLL, C1WPLL and C2WPLL logos are trademarks of Titanium Satellite

Last edited:
C1PLL C-band LNBF 3.7-4.2GHz WiFi and WiMax Filter

I have a 1.2 meter dish I would like to try this on.

C2PLL Wideband, since my 10' bud has been so good this year, it deserves a new toy!

C1WPLL™ - Single output PLL wideband (3.4 - 4.2GHZ)
I've been trying to get NSS 9 at 177.0W I should be able even at 9.5° elevation. But no joy yet. However the AFN is on the lo C-Band there and I'm thinking they might be the ticket to dialing that one in. I could claim 122° of arc coverage ;) with 40° of Pacific nothingness.

Reactions: ynnedibanez
I am relatively new to the satellite for hobby world. I don't believe what keep hearing from the IT guy's about home satellite's are on the way out why are you even messing with it. I would love to further my skills with an old dish I have and working with the wideband version, the C2WPLL twin. I would then show them Guy's why home satellite isn't on the way out for me.

Reactions: danristheman
If i do win the C1PLL to be put on my multi lnb setup probably for 107w or 111w c band. The first pll lnbf that I bought has been doing good for my mini bud setup.

C2PLL Wideband is my choice, because - if you look closely at my avatar - I have a single output C-Band LNBF, which, if replaced by a dual output unit would give me another satellite on my second receiver. Alternatively, it would enable me to feed a second switch which can give output to even more receivers.... Oh What Fun!!

i would love the C2PLL Wideband!!!

i already bought a C1WPLL and have kicked myself ever since for not getting the dual output version (i do love it though, its a fantastic lnbf) because i could have used a powered 22khz switch that i have with it and i could have used it for multiple receivers as well.
i love the fact that it is wideband for those eastern sats as well.
thanks for another contest :)

You Have a Choice!
Titanium Satellite now offers FOUR models of Phase Lock Loop C-band LNBFs

View attachment 101830

To celebrate the new Titanium Satellite C1WPLL lite model release, we are hosting a contest and will be giving away a free Titanium Satellite C-Band PLL LNBF (including free shipping*) to four lucky winners. Four contest entries will be selected at random from the valid submissions to win their choice of one Titanium Satellite PLL LNBF. This contest is open to any SatelliteGuys member, Worldwide!

Which C-band PLL LNBF model do you want to win? Click on the link below to learn more.
  • C1PLL™ - Single output PLL with WiMax and Wide Area WiFi filter (3.7 - 4.2GHz)
  • C1WPLL™ - Single output PLL wideband (3.4 - 4.2GHZ)
  • C1WPLL lite ™ - Single Output PLL wideband (3.4 - 4.2GHz) basic model
  • C2PLL Wideband ™ - Dual (2) Output PLL wideband (3.4 - 4.2GHz)
To Enter: Reply to this thread with the Titanium Satellite PLL LNBF model that you would like to win. Feel free to tell us why you want to win the PLL LNBF. :D
C1PLL
C1WPLL
C1WPLL lite
C2PLL Wideband

Small print: This contest is open to any SatelliteGuys member or staff who is in good standing. One entry per Member. Contest ends 11:59 pm, PDT, 10/20/2014. Four winners will be selected at random from valid entries on October 21, 2014 and posted on this thread. If a winner does not respond to the SatelliteGuys posted winning notification within 10 days of the winner notification posting, their prize will be forfeited and another contestant will be randomly drawn from the remaining valid entries.

*Prizes will be shipped free of charge to any residential or commercial address. Winners are responsible for all brokerage, taxes and customs fees.

Good Luck! Be sure to check back after October 21st, 2014 to see if you are one of the four winners!

The C1PLL, C2PLL, C1WPLL and C2WPLL logos are trademarks of Titanium Satellite
C1PLL for stability

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)