Contest: Enter to Win a Titanium Satellite PLL C-band LNBF - Ends Oct. 20, 2014

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
:everybodydance
Congratulations to the 4 winners who have selected their own prize - A Titanium Satellite Phase Lock Loop C-band LNBF!

View attachment 102231

#60 - TheHamNerd - C1WPLL (wideband 3.7 - 4.2GHz)
#12 - FTA4PA - C2WPLL (two output wideband)
#46 - USDownlink C2WPLL (two output wideband)
#52 - gms49ers - C1PLL (WiMax - wide area WiFi elimination filter 3.7 - 4.2GHz)

Please respond to this thread and PM me within the next 10 days to claim your Titanium Satellite PLL LNBF. We do not PM the winner of these contests as we want regular, participating members to check back on these contest threads to see if they won and claim their prize. If any of these members do not claim their prize before midnight on October 31st (PDT), we will select new winner(s) from these entries.

Thank you to all SatelliteGuys members for your entries and for your support of Titanium Satellite!

WOW!!!! Thanks Titanium for an awesome contest and for me being one of the chosen ones! LOL! This is perfect to get me started into the world of C-Band! Thanks again!!! I am sending you the PM!

Reactions: danristheman
Thanks for the contest!
I cant seem to find the post on the big discount for the non winners? :)
heh

All SatelliteGuys are always winners and receive a 15% discount! :D

Here is an Awesome Deal for SatelliteGuys members! Shop at TitaniumSatellite.com and get an instant 15% off the total merchandise purchase. Buy a little! Buy a lot! It doesn't matter! You save!

View attachment 100690
Discount Code: SATGUYS SAVE Enter this code in the Shopping Cart discount field and your SatelliteGuys User Name in the notes.

This special SatelliteGuys 15% discount on merchandise applies to retail orders using the SATGUYS SAVE discount code and placed by SatelliteGuys members listing their valid user name in the notes. Discount is valid on orders placed after 6pm, August 19, 2014, cannot be combined with other discount codes. Titanium Satellite reserves the right to end this discount at any time and without prior notice.

Reactions: KE4EST
In under the wire! Thank you much, Brian! I was away last week, and finally got caught up enough to check in here. What a surprise awaited! Thank you for this contest.

Reactions: Titanium
Thank you again to all the members for supporting SatelliteGuys and your entries to win a Titanium Satellite LNBF. A very successful contest and all prizes have been claimed!

We will be starting another contest in a few weeks and look forward to hearing some great holiday stories! :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)