Contest: Enter to Win an Amiko A3 Android Satellite Receiver & Media Center- Ends July 14th, 2014

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'm holding out for a new drawing come July 27! :)

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

So am I. Every time there's a big prize, people we've never heard of come out of the woodwork.

I am sorry to report that Soniconyourroof did not claim the A3 before midnight, PDT, July 26th, 2014. His profile page shows he last visited SatelliteGuys on July 24th, 2014. This opens the contest drawing for the Amiko A3 to be awarded to another lucky member!

:party Congratulations to Rodder!
You have won a Red Amiko A3 :party

Please respond to this thread and PM me within the next 10 days to claim your Amiko A3. We do not PM the winner of these contests as we want regular, participating members to check back on these contest threads to see if they won and claim their prize. If Rodder does not claim the Amiko A3 before midnight on August 7th, 2014 (PDT), we will select a new winner from the entries.

:eekIt's very funny how those who love to eat green vegetables don't have the green thumb to grow them.

Anyway, Congratulations to the new but second winner by default, Rodder! :clapping

Reactions: Titanium
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)