Cool sat 4000 Pro

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tower1936

Original poster
Jun 23, 2005
I accidently down loaded factory restore into my reciever when I was loading updates and now I can"t seem to get it to get any channels, eaven though it seems to accept the down loads . What can I do, if anyone knows I would appreciate the Help. Thank You :confused:

what are you trying to get? FTA channels work on mine just fine :)

Why would you "accidentally" download factory software in to it?? hmmm.....

please remember we do not allow nor condone theft of service here.

I would like to get anything that is legal. I have a rotor and can get pretty much of whats up there.

You may have deleted all the satellites in the list in which case you'll have to reprogram them back in with the software package or manually.
Chances are you've deleted all the other settings such as your LNB setup, check the manual on how to get it back to where it was depending what LNB you're using.

download and run this. This is the factory software and should have all the satellites on it :)

Attachments

• Coolsat factory.zip
    829.2 KB · Views: 145
coolsat 4000

Thank You for the down loads. I appreciate it , because I really was hung up. I down loaded them and it seems to be back to the way it was. Thanks again :) THAHKS TO EVERYONE WHO REWSPONDED

So all in all your happy with coolsat 4000. I have a enforcer now but I'm wanting to upgrade, and I'm new to this site as well.

Coolsat

If anyone is in need of a Coolsat 4000 Pro, please read Icebergs post found in the equipment reviews. We do have them in stock and ready to ship, and are on sale right now.
Cheers
Rob
FTAdirect

Status
Please reply by conversation.

broadloguic 2030 dvb card

Another great satellite program

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)