Coolsat 4000

Status
Please reply by conversation.
phew...got the numbers entered now to find the Sat I guess I'll work on that tomorrow.. So now if all the numbers are correct and I cross that Sat and that Transponder I should get a high tone on the meter or the green indicator on the bar... I did know that that C band used Osc will I also have to adjust the lnbf or once set with Ku thats it ?

OK...go into the dish setup (top option) and select G4 as the satellite

it would be set up as
LNB Type Single
LNB LO 05150 (5.150)

then save (exit out)

then you can go into manual scan and add the transponder above (3950 H 12296)

Oh one more thing will I have to add each transponder that I want to see channels on or will a blind scan or auto scan pick up whats available ?

Where I added the information of 5150 is this BSC621-2 C/KU LNBF a Single or a OCS ? When used for C- Band ?

OK guys ,
I may need a Sat finder ordered another one as mine just dosent want to work..
I had tried to find this sat but no luck I could nt even get back to 97...just couldnt find it either and did not mark the dish...:eek:( well maybe one of you guys cou ld tell me the strongest signal coming from G16 ? and the settings I need to imput..
I have a 1.2 meter dish and am South of Cuba 90 Miles or so and I should pick up something...I want to get the (4) channels @ 3950 tp 13 I am not sure about something though if I use the diseqc switch on the settingsfor BSC621-2 C/KU LNBF at #1 for C-band and just direct wire it to the box if the box tells it to go to C-band via the settings should be ok but what happens if I add a second Diseqc switch for another sat dish ?

I dont think you'll be able to pick them up with a 1.2m dish. i use a 1.8m (6 foot) here in Minnesota for it to work.

I do not know either but I will give it a shot .. after all, they are or at least sending the signal past me to the Virgin Islands...I may get lucky... I got the Ku Ok from 97 just can not find it again.... and am getting a signal of 80% from something but nothing locks in ... does the c-band lnbf need adjusting or fine tuning clockwise or counter clockwise to focus the signal as the KU did if so will that not change the Ku if I have to move the Lnbf ? for the C-Band ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)