Coolsat 5000 and AC-3 formula

Status
Please reply by conversation.
BJ
thats what the Visionsat shows (the 0x0001) when I hit info but I cant do a conversion to it

oh well like I say I decided to use the Visionsat in there. Then I can record stuff :)

Should be 1001 not 0001 ? THat's hex for the 4097 in my post. Ie the TSREADER display showed both decimal and hex. Probably won't help though.

no
At the original time of post it was to my audio decoder than can decode dolby digital. That has since been swapped out to the sonic voom headphones

I've tried the solution from funkypc on 2 cs5000's with the result of scratchy noise only. The Apids are shown as 16384 + original Apid. If I press info, audio or change channels the dolby symbol is present but still noise only. Any other thoughts on this? I did factory firmware updates and reset data several times.

Thanks

I dont have a rs-232 port on my computer so I cant use Channelmaster ;)

Ice,

For future needs check out this serial adapter that I use only $6.99

USB to RS-232 (9-pin) Serial Adapter w/USB Extension Cable - Add a Serial Port to your PC via USB! ET-800P

ET-800P-unit.gif

Jim

The original post of the thread was a year ago....the post above yours the newbie decided to resurrect it..I found a crappy old computer with a RS232 port at a goodwill for $10 that works great for Channelmaster and uploading/downloading software

Status
Please reply by conversation.