Status
Please reply by conversation.

carlospr43

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2010
US
Hello,
I have read several post about the CS8000/8100 looking to find anything that may help me w/out luck. I see many member here used to play around with them. I have a CS8100HD which I changed most of the Caps at the Power Supply board. So far the box is booting OK. If I connect the coax cable directly from the LNB to the box it works OK. It does scans everything OK and I can watch all the channels OK. Problem I'm having is when I try to connect more than one LNB using a switch. When I used a switch the box goes to NO signal. I have try using a diseqc 1.0 and 1.1 with same results. Even connecting the LNBs one at the time to different ports into the switch when I check there is no signal. I have tried Ku and C-band individually as well. If I go back and connect just one directly then it start working again. Does anyone have any idea where I can look and see if I can troubleshoot the problem??? Since most of the parts on the power supply board have being replaced I guess the problem will be on some of the components sorrounding the tuner. Thanks!!

test the LNB voltage with more than just one lnbf and a switch connected. (Could it be a weak LNB fuse???) Think that would be the first thing I'd check. After that, it's up to those with that unit to 'get in deeper'.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)