Corporate names for stadiums/arenas

That's because we Kentuckians know that Pepsi is really better than Coke. :D

Wow, is Coke really bigger than Pepsi in other places? I honestly would never have known. Pepsi rules in these parts.

I don't care for either one, but I've always wondered how Coke could take 100% water and make it taste that bad (Dasani). At least Aquafina (a Pepsi product) actually tastes like water.

I actually like Dasani better than Aquafina.

they are both filtred tap water. i am not sure tha tthe taste is consistent coming from different plants. But we are getting pretty far from the topic.

Wow, is Coke really bigger than Pepsi in other places? I honestly would never have known. Pepsi rules in these parts.

I don't care for either one, but I've always wondered how Coke could take 100% water and make it taste that bad (Dasani). At least Aquafina (a Pepsi product) actually tastes like water.

Dasani and Aquafina are both filtered tap water, but Dasani then adds trace minerals and salts to make it taste similar to "Spring Water".
The whole bottle water industry is the biggest fraud running if you ask me.

Oh and by the way, Coke rules! Pepsi is good on waffles though. :D

I would like to toss my favorite soda into this competition:

drpepper_main.gif
:lick

Last edited:
I'll say Coke is better than Pepsi. Pepsi is lousy and just doesn't taste right. Coke is excellent and so much better than anything else. I'll drink 7-UP and Sprite but I still like Coke better than Pepsi.

The toothbrush was invented in WV, otherwise it would have been called a teethbrush. :haha

Busch Stadium (same thing)

While at one time this may have reflected the Busch family more than the beer brewer, today it's 100% a corporate sponsorship. There's a long-term naming contract in place, signed during construction of the new stadium, which opened in 2006.

Once upon a time, the Busch family owned the Cardinals (who play at Busch), but they no longer own the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts