Corrupt Guide

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I've been having issues with my guide on my 622 for a couple weeks now. It seems to happen every Saturday night. Yesterday I had a full guide (all days, all info). When I turned it on this afternoon, I had 2 hours of guide, along with a lot of "no information" blocks.

Doing a check switch and re-downloading the guide brings it back. Almost all of my timers are new only, but after this I get random recordings of old programs, including shows that I do not have timers for.

Today one of my 211k's is reporting the guide out of date. For the past 4 days, my 722k has lost one day at time. It has gone from a 10 day guide to a 6 day guide, but the end day and time on the guide has remained the same. I am beginning to think Dish has not downloaded any guide info in the last few days.

Sam

My 722k lost the guide information recently. I tried the reset. Pulled the plug and waited, then when it came up it still didn't get an updated guide. Verified everything as far as signal and such, and then forced a guide download like this:
Go to Point Dish. Do the check switch and make sure it completes with all green. Then cancel back to the tv show where the Acquiring Signal screen came back up and chugged for a while, then after that it started downloading the guide. Took it about 15 minutes to download.

My 722k lost the guide information recently. I tried the reset. Pulled the plug and waited, then when it came up it still didn't get an updated guide. Verified everything as far as signal and such, and then forced a guide download like this:
Go to Point Dish. Do the check switch and make sure it completes with all green. Then cancel back to the tv show where the Acquiring Signal screen came back up and chugged for a while, then after that it started downloading the guide. Took it about 15 minutes to download.

I'm guessing it will do it again.

Sam

It is starting to look like they may have solved the problem(fingers crossed). For the last two days
my 722k and my 211k have both updated the guide correctly. And the 722k is still retaining the
BBMP recordings every night.

I got a new receiver yesterday from Dish, but now I am reluctant to change it. Seems better to
keep the one that is working at the moment. The old don't fix it if it's not broke saying.

Sam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts