Cost of Upgrade to HD

Beams

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 30, 2006
Help. I'm trying to get a answer for the cost of going to HD. I presently have a 625 and a 322 and AT200. I would like to know what equipment I need and the cost and what programing change I need and cost. Thanks.

Depends on what you want ? 2 room HD DVR is about $125 with Dish n it up. Your only aloud 1 equipment pomotion a year now. and you wouldn't have to change your programming , Except and HD enabling Fee of $7 would be added, Unless your take the $10 Hd pack. Which is called Silver for the top 200 pack.

Thanks for the reply. My 625 has 2 tuners and my 322 has 2 tuners for a total of 4 TV's. I would like nothing done with the 322. I would like to replace the 625 with a 622 that has one HD tuner and one SD tuner.

622 is no longer in production, new customers get the 722.

622 used for refurbished replacements if available.

I would like to replace the 625 with a 622 that has one HD tuner and one SD tuner.
Slight correction there. The 622 actually has 3 tuners. Two are for the satellite feed, just like your 625 and 322. The third is an OTA ATSC tuner. All three tuners can record HD, even though the TV2 output is SD-only.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts