Could Viacom Channels Go *Poof* This Week?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I know lots of smaller cable companies haven't had Viacom in probably a year and they are still surviving

Last time DISH pulled Viacom (or was it DIRECTV?) Comedy Central pulled the Daily Show from being online to anyone until after the dispute was over.

I am not sure if they can do that this time though.
I vaguely remember that tv land was on a separate contract last time and was not pulled

Viacom isn't in a good position when it comes to negotiations IMO. Few of their channels are attractive these days. I suspect if Dish tells them to go punt that after a bit of initial howling, no one will care.

Lloyd

The channels won't be going anywhere. It'd be suicide, unless Viacom decided to go completely IP.
I know lots of smaller cable companies haven't had Viacom in probably a year and they are still surviving
But if off Dish, Viacom may not.

Who cares? Only watch Spike every now and then. TVLand only has Reba on nearly all day on the weekend so like Isay, who cares?

" Could Viacom Channels Go *Poof* This Week?"

Can you see a tree falling if no one is there to see it?

Reactions: KAB
The only Viacom channel worth watching is Comedy Central. If Nickelodeon would've kept all of the game shows from the '90s (before they came up with spongebob), that channel would've been worth keeping too.

Reactions: NAC
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)