Couldn't One Sub to TWO Core Packages Not Too Long Ago?

eacalhoun

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 20, 2006
Morganton, NC
Am I totally delirious, or was it not too long ago that one could subscribe to TWO core packages? My "dream" package (for channels and value) would be the Smart (formerly Family) Package PLUS the Welcome Package. I PMd a DIRT member recently about this and was told "no". And maybe 10 years or so ago, didn't Dish offer something called "Pick Your Pack" or something similar?

Eric

Am I totally delirious, or was it not too long ago that one could subscribe to TWO core packages? My "dream" package (for channels and value) would be the Smart (formerly Family) Package PLUS the Welcome Package. I PMd a DIRT member recently about this and was told "no".
The only "Add on package" would be the spanish package (I forget the name) to an AT package (like At120)...Latino Bonus Pack or something?

And maybe 10 years or so ago, didn't Dish offer something called "Pick Your Pack" or something similar?
They had Dish Pix which started when Dish started. It was 10 channels (minus Disney) for $10. You picked them
Then when Dish went to multiple packages it was still 10 channels form the "basic" package....last it was $15

That is no longer available

At one time, I think I remember being able to combine the Family Package and 120. You can no longer do that. They did have DISH Pix which was the ability to pick your own channels. That was long ago discontinued and those who were grandfathered in were recently switched over to the Welcome Package.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts