Couple of Questions before I Leave E*....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jeremiahpreston

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 15, 2007
OK with the upcoming discount on the HD DVR with D* I think that I am all but done with E* and was looking for some input on a couple of things. The first was with all of the HD that D* has I was wondering if it was HD LITE or not? Along with that question is if anyone has switched from E* HD to the new D* HD is there a big PQ diffrence? The last question was if anyone knows if I would still be able to get an HD DVR that would have an over the air tuner in it, I would really like that option as I am use to having it with E*. With that question if it is possible which model do I need to ask for? Thanks for the help.

I was wondering if it was HD LITE or not?

NO

Is there a big PQ diffrence?

NO

The last question was if anyone knows if I would still be able to get an HD DVR that would have an over the air tuner in it, I would really like that option as I am use to having it with E*. With that question if it is possible which model do I need to ask for? Thanks for the help.

YES the HR20 has OTA, BUT there will be no guarantees made to you by DirecTV CSRs that your installer will actually have and be able to provide that exact model; they likely will have only the HR21 in their stock.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

wwe hd

Wwe Raw In Hd Next Monday! On Usahd?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)