couple questions

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mikedz4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 15, 2004
I have the premiere package. I was quoted $80 to $90 a month for a year and now all of a sudden it went up to $130 plus my nhl center ice. After taxes and fees it is now $190 for January. How could it go up so much?

Also why am I receiving emergency tests on directv for los angeles when I live in west Virginia?

You were on a promotional price that expired. How many receivers/dvrs do you have? They are $6/month after the first one, the advanced fee is $25/month, plus the package price and taxes.

I got installed in October. I thought promo was for 12 months

Sounds like you were given the premium channels free for 3 months (HBO, Max, Show etc) and your free period is up and you didn't cancel them

Sounds like you were given the premium channels free for 3 months (HBO, Max, Show etc) and your free period is up and you didn't cancel them

Since op stated he has premier, the premiums are included in the normal price of 119. However you still get the 47$ off premier for the first 3 months of premium programming. Looks like you missread the promo information.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Is it really worth $180 with taxes and fees or should I call and downgrade

its depends do you watch premium channels? if no downgrade, if you watch them alot you might have think about it

I currently sub to the premier package and my monthly bill is $209.00. I called talked to a csr an they reduced my bill by $21.50 a month for the next twelve months. Currently I have ten receivers on my account.

R99

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts