Court tv?

I don't know if this means anything, but a February newsletter just arrived in my inbox from Dish. It indicates that a free preview of the Biography Channel (currently in Court TV's spot on the dial) will be on Preview Showroom channel 286 beginning February 7th, and running through February 28th.

That means a lot of us can watch Biography on 3 different channels, wow, what a deal

Bob
Kinda like the way locals used to be, now we only have them on 2 different channels.
I would love to see crime and investigation channel, could charlie have meant February 01 2008?:confused:

CourtTV is owned by Turner.

When the rest of the Turner lineup comes up for renewal Dishnetwork will be forced to take CourtTV back.

Just like the Viacom deal. They basically forced Dishnetwork to add Nicktoons.

Turner will do the same. They will bundle TNT,TBS,CNN,HNN, and CourTV. Dishnetwork will have to take them all or drop them all.

CourtTV is owned by Turner.

When the rest of the Turner lineup comes up for renewal Dishnetwork will be forced to take CourtTV back.

Just like the Viacom deal. They basically forced Dishnetwork to add Nicktoons.

Turner will do the same. They will bundle TNT,TBS,CNN,HNN, and CourTV. Dishnetwork will have to take them all or drop them all.
And Turner is owned by Time-Warner

That means a lot of us can watch Biography on 3 different channels, wow, what a deal

Bob

No, moving Biography to the Preview Showroom area appears to have meant exactly what I was wondering when reading this in their newsletter the other day. As of this morning, Court TV has been removed from the program guide completely.

No, moving Biography to the Preview Showroom area appears to have meant exactly what I was wondering when reading this in their newsletter the other day. As of this morning, Court TV has been removed from the program guide completely.
So what to crime and investigation channel? :confused:

Unbelievable; I was within days of switching to cable.I can only imagine the hardball that went on between Charlie and Time-Warner!They must've worked out a deal on the other Time-Warner stations.

Viacom, Lifetime, OLN, and now Court TV.....

Once again, they eventually came back. Usually it takes about a month in the hard cases.... No matter how much things change, they stay the same....

thank god. I was wanting to see that a&e crime and investigation channel but ill take my good ol court tv back. Hmmm so close to the hbo blessing it makes me wonder. I also wonder if the contract said no a&e ci channel? then again i dont think any cable or satellite provider is offering that. WB court tv. Now i know why there was so many off airs the past few nights or at least one of the reasons.

thank god. I was wanting to see that a&e crime and investigation channel but ill take my good ol court tv back.

hopefully since CourtTV came back in AT200, those of us in AT100 might get the a&e ci channel as a "replacement" for CourtTV if an agreement can be worked out.

It didn't seem too bad the one day I found in unencrypted on the big dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)