Tampa8

Supporting Founder - I'll stand up and say so
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
Tampa/Eastern Ct
Channel 232
I see it is in my top 200 package and in fact in about all the packages. I don't see it being in freeview. Likely not a coincidence RFD (The owner of Cowboy) just announced that channel is coming to Directv. Maybe an impromptu freeview?

Yes the cowboy channel is in hd should it be time for dish to add all of our channels in high definition including this one

it comes in the heartland package. btw on side note the id and science channel is free preview jan 3 to jan 23.
i get heartland package for half price 3 bucks which is good.
i like that channel hallmark drama for touch by an angel. and they have played some good movies in last two days.

that cowboy channel looks interesting. and i am crazy about horses and horseracing. *love horseracing*

it comes in the heartland package. btw on side note the id and science channel is free preview jan 3 to jan 23.
i get heartland package for half price 3 bucks which is good.
i like that channel hallmark drama for touch by an angel. and they have played some good movies in last two days.

that cowboy channel looks interesting. and i am crazy about horses and horseracing. *love horseracing*

There is very little if any horse racing related programming. The Cowboy Channel is mostly rodeo and ranch programming, they also air classic TV shows like Roy Rogers and Lone Ranger.

Without looking it up, I have no idea. I am not a Dish subscriber, I dumped that lousy company a decade ago. I have Charter Spectrum and DirecTV.

If I wasn't clear, what I meant was there is very little horse racing programming on The Cowboy Channel. Yes, there are dedicated horse racing channels like TV Games and HRTV, but I've had Cowboy Channel (in HD) on cable from launch when it replaced FamilyNet, and when flipping through, not once do I recall seeing racing.

The word 'troll' is like the word 'racist', it's so overused it doesn't even have a meaning anymore. Both words are comical.

Troll
noun Something one calls someone else when they disagree with said person.

This 'DISH Network Support Forum' sure attracts a lot of non subscribers, detractors and malcontents. :p

I don't look at what forums topics are in. I look at the titles of threads. If it wasn't for the first post mentioning its coming to, even though it's be on DirecTV for a while, I would have had no idea this was in the Dish Forum.

I don't look at what forums topics are in. I look at the titles of threads. If it wasn't for the first post mentioning its coming to, even though it's be on DirecTV for a while, I would have had no idea this was in the Dish Forum.

Uh, its at the top of every thread. Pretty hard to miss.

931F06DF-0949-40A3-9FAF-E118BA2B1C0D.jpeg

Maybe you should be aware of your surroundings before you interject your 'opinion'.

Kind of like going to a Red Sox game in Boston wearing a Yankees hat is not a good idea either. :biggrin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)