Cowboys to release Pacman Jones

No...I don't. Because team chemistry is a non issue when you win. The Oakland A's of the early 70s and Yankees of the late 70's proved that over and over again.
TALENT and LUCK win you championships....not chemistry. Chemistry ONLY keeps the team together a little longer. The Boston Red Sox ALSO proved both of those statements just recently.

I was in the Chicago Bulls locker room manny times during the 2nd part of the 6 NBA Championships and the chemistry at the time was so-so AT BEST...that sure as sh*t didn't stop them. When they added the so-called "ultimate cancer" at the time, Dennis Rodman.....they won INSPITE of him and his antics....and believe me there were plenty that were NEVER reported by the media.

So yes, TO ME, "team chemistry" is overrated.
Well then the Raiders are definitely the team for you. If you want to test your theory, wait until the Celtics sign Stephon Marbury and see what happens.

Well then the Raiders are definitely the team for you. If you want to test your theory, wait until the Celtics sign Stephon Marbury and see what happens.

That theory has been tested and proved. They just will just be the latest version.
The Raiders feuding has nothing to do with why I like them...but they do seem to feud quite a bit....against the league, other teams and amongst themselves.

EDIT: About Marbury....IF they release him, do NOT be surprised that the HEAT scop him up on waivers.

You don't believe in team chemistry? The Cowboys actually had a winning record this year. It's not like they were the Lions. So don't think that bad stuff only happens when you are losing.

What's funny about this, is that the Lion's clubhouse didn't implode or explode, they remained harmonious through it all. Maybe if somebody "went off the deep end" they wouldn't have gone 0 and freaking 16.

With the Lions secondary being as bad as it is, I could see them taking a "low risk" shot on Pac-Man. What do they have to lose? By the end of last season the roster had a revolving door on it.

As a Cleveland Browns Fan....

NASCAR Cafe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts