Cox Media Group dispute

Tampa8

Supporting Founder - I'll stand up and say so
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
Tampa/Eastern Ct
WSB Atlanta has ads often on the Radio side to contact DISH about being off due to dispute. Three times in an hour this past hour.

Yes, Cox is owned by Apollo, and there is already a thread about the Apollo dispute:
That thread has not had any activity since the end of July. I guess after the initial outrage about the dispute wore off, nobody cares anymore.

Yes, Cox is owned by Apollo, and there is already a thread about the Apollo dispute:
That thread has not had any activity since the end of July. I guess after the initial outrage about the dispute wore off, nobody cares anymore.
The last network show I looked forward to was "Person Of Interest".

The last network show I looked forward to was "Person Of Interest".
I hear you. The last major network show I followed was Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. which I lost due to the Scripps dispute. I already had Hulu, so I just finished watching that series that way. Now, I don't really care if I get ABC back any time soon.

I think the viewer is just burned out over these disputes. The ones that care, are changing providers or watching OTA. With COVID, and other issues, losing some TV services really are not that important.

Reactions: Poorsha
I hear you. The last major network show I followed was Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. which I lost due to the Scripps dispute. I already had Hulu, so I just finished watching that series that way. Now, I don't really care if I get ABC back any time soon.
College football was another reason to watch the networks. :rolleyes

Reactions: Tampa8
I care! This is getting to be a trend with Dish. First FOX, the HBO and now this! I hate watching my show via streaming. When are we getting bach our channels!!!

There have been 4 disputes so far since I came back to Dish (a little over 2 years now)...First was Meredith (which is how we got our OTA antenna), then Fox, then Tegna and now Scripps

Reactions: Joe h

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts