Cozi Tv on channel 253

And horizontally compressed, just like MeTv. Yuck!
Yes but entertaining as a lot of people have not seen these great shows. Better than today's reruns on the networks and cable channels and not greedy like sports channels. Something for everybody. If you do not care for classic shows you can always change the channel.

Reactions: Tampa8 and syphix
great another sd channel
Not for me. (I have International Basic.) Channel 253 does not even appear in my guide at all, not even on the All Channels list. :crying

I wish Dish would come up with a cheap add-on package for all of these diginet channels that they have been adding lately. It used to be that almost all of the diginet channels added by Dish would be included in the cheapest packages, such as Welcome Pack, International Basic, Latino Bonus Pack, etc. I have International Basic and Latino Bonus Pack, and I still get most of those channels that way. However, none of the recent diginet additions have shown up in my packages. They seem to all require at least AT120 to get the new channels. It is great that Dish is adding channels like this, but we should not have to upgrade to a much more expensive basic package just to get satellite feeds of networks that are available completely free over-the-air. :mad:

Not for me. (I have International Basic.) Channel 253 does not even appear in my guide at all, not even on the All Channels list. :crying

I wish Dish would come up with a cheap add-on package for all of these diginet channels that they have been adding lately. It used to be that almost all of the diginet channels added by Dish would be included in the cheapest packages, such as Welcome Pack, International Basic, Latino Bonus Pack, etc. I have International Basic and Latino Bonus Pack, and I still get most of those channels that way. However, none of the recent diginet additions have shown up in my packages. They seem to all require at least AT120 to get the new channels. It is great that Dish is adding channels like this, but we should not have to upgrade to a much more expensive basic package just to get satellite feeds of networks that are available completely free over-the-air. :mad:
Yes but entertaining as a lot of people have not seen these great shows. Better than today's reruns on the networks and cable channels and not greedy like sports channels. Something for everybody. If you do not care for classic shows you can always change the channel.
i love the old shows. I wish Dish would add Decades and Antenna TV. I’d gladly pay a little extra for a package that included all the over the air channels.

i love the old shows. I wish Dish would add Decades and Antenna TV. I’d gladly pay a little extra for a package that included all the over the air channels.

I would like to get those channels also. I love old shows as well and the more channels they have that play them the better

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

what package is cozi tv added in?
This question comes up every time Dish adds one of these diginet channels, and rightfully so. Does anyone remember when Dish actually used to have a page in the Dish Perks section on their website, featuring New Channels? At the time, Dish was adding so few channels (and that page became so horribly outdated) that it was basically a joke, and it eventually got removed. Now that Dish is actually adding a bunch of these classic TV channels, and not announcing what packages they are in, it is finally time when such a webpage would actually be very useful again. Are you listening, Dish?

Reactions: Howard Simmons
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE add Decades and Antenna TV.

Hey there, Joybandit! We will be delighted to submit a request for these networks to our Programming Team for review and consideration. If you would like to add your account information to the request, please reach out to us here!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)