CoziTV comes to Minneapolis

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Just tuned into KMBD-LD 43 and the TV "burped" which means changes to the stream

COZITV is now on 43-4 :)
Munsters is on!

This was the one station I wish I had....and now I do (hopefully the signal stays decent)

KMBD-LD
43-1 Bounce
43-2 Escape
43-3 Laff
43-4 Cozi
43-5 QVC

not the best pics ;)

IMG_20160419_160710_902.jpg IMG_20160419_160723_710.jpg

Now I wish Tivo would get all the 43's updated for guide info. All they updated was 43-1 (from HSN2 to Bounce). No guide for the rest

ARRRRRRGHHHHH!!

DTV America needs better encoders. Why did it jump and pixel during the best part of baywatch??

The theme intro

Bet it will crap out when they run on the beach too.

ARRRRRRGHHHHH!!

DTV America needs better encoders. Why did it jump and pixel during the best part of baywatch??

The theme intro

Bet it will crap out when they run on the beach too.
and on the 11:00 episode it did it AGAIN!

But it is their encoders because all 5 stations "crap out" at the same time. Interesting it didnt do that when it was just QVC on the station.

Now I wish Tivo would get all the 43's updated for guide info. All they updated was 43-1 (from HSN2 to Bounce). No guide for the rest
YAY!
zap2it got 43-1,2,3,5 with guide data! So the Tivo will get it too

Now to send update for 43-4 ;)

now just waiting for zap2it/Tivo to get the guide info for the station so I dont have to set manual timers

Have you guys ever contacted Gracenote/Tribune Media to update the database? This actually works much faster than contacting TiVo, and TiVo gets all their info from them anyways.

In a way, I'm jealous of you Iceberg. I can only OCCASIONALLY get that station in the summer. I'd sure like to see The Munsters, but I don't care enough about it to buy the DVDs. I also wish Antenna TV would come to Rochester. Trying to get it out of the Twin Cities or Eau Claire isn't always reliable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts