Craiglist-Chicago Free C-band dish/Receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yey another nice CL listing .. someone needs to grab this one in CHI town

Yea, when I first saw "Chicago", I immediately thought of Jayelem....
... but then I noticed who posted it! - :cool:

This has got to be the year for me to get my butt in gear and get my Paraclipse up , I just had my sidewalks and garage apron replaced this week , last night I was in the process of planting a nice Magnolia tree until the skeeters started attacking and the back yard is starting to look great , nows the time to acess what is going where and how I'm going to integrate the dish into the yard without it being a distraction .

I really like TVROPRO's garage braced pole soaring high above , if I can get a LOS from 40.0 west to 139.0 west with a similar setup I'll be more than happy.

I really like TVROPRO's garage braced pole soaring high above , if I can get a LOS from 40.0 west to 139.0 west with a similar setup I'll be more than happy.

The reason I put the Bud on the pole originally was to clear the neighbors house for the western most satellites. I have the pole sunk in the ground 6 feet and it's filled with concrete to the top. I have a pad at the base where it comes above ground approx 24"x 18" x 10". We have had some wicked winds around here. I remember back in the early 90's, 90MPH clocked at Midway during one storm, and it's held up great.

If I had a choice I would rather have all my dishes on the ground but in the city that usually isn't the choice. My dream is to have some land someday and put up an antenna farm with dishes and OTA antenna's on a tower. :D

I have never been successful at getting to the free cband dishes on craigslist. They go pretty fast down here in South Texas and my best guess is that the aluminum & steel are separated and sold at the salvage yards. I'm not currently looking for another one, but that's been my experience down here.

That would make a nice ku dish if it was new. I remember the Toshiba receivers they had a cool display.

That would make a nice ku dish if it was new. I remember the Toshiba receivers they had a cool display.
Yup...they do! :D:up

Attachments

• toshiba 001.JPG
    toshiba 001.JPG
    10.7 KB · Views: 200
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)