Craigslist dishes for your perusal

Status
Please reply by conversation.
$100 - 10' mesh - Stewartstown, PA

http://york.craigslist.org/ele/3587498084.html

3Kd3M73F35L45Ea5Jfd21969e7aac30f01b59.jpg

Yea, pictures please.
Sounds like a solid, if it could be a birdbath.
But as to size, how big is HUGE? :)
think positive: Birdview, or ChannelMaster/Anderson (8-10')

I have a huge old satellite dish on my property that I can't think of a use for. It seems you can use them for roofs for animal pens, a bird bath - for a condor, scrap for parts for an art project, or to make a pond. If you want it, its yours - must pick up. It's super easy to get to, right by the road. Email for address.

Don't think it's a 1.2m. Upright 1.2 on the left, sideways on the right. SD dish might be a 1m. Not that I wouldn't like to add a 1.0m to the farm. Too much and too far.
None of the dishes pictured in this post are for sale, just for reference.

Attachments

• BG_09-12.jpg
    BG_09-12.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 223
if you can get to it for $10 of gas, and use all the stuff(lnb...sled LoL dish)
bet a $100 bill would take it home. not bad price for a class dish imho
new that type dish is $$$ with shipping alone
get it

probably not

$25 - 8' or 10' fiberglass (?) BUD - Inola, OK

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/for/3591925903.html

8 or 10 foot Satellite Dish - $25 (Inola)

I have the old kind of satellite dish for sale- it is either 8 or 10 feet round and the plastic kind- I am selling for $25.00
If this were a ChannelMaster/Andrew....
... it would be well worth recycling.
Too bad there's no picture.

I am on the brevard one only about 40 miles from here. It's worth a drive to see what it is, although the snow has been falling all afternoon.

Well I think I missed that one. Sent a reply the day it was listed and did not here back until today,he said I was 3rd on the list, the other two people did not show up,but it had to be gone today. He also said he was moving down the list of people that responded. I sent him a e-mail saying if it is still there friday, I will be there in the AM to remove it. Maybe I will get lucky, but all I know is it is a mesh dish,size unknown, no idea of the feed or mount. Guess we will see.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Latest posts