craigslist score

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dunnsept

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 10, 2008
Central Meechigan
SWMBOs gonna kill me, but I scored BOTH a dsr920 and a dsr922 with my little ad on craigslist.
both garaunteed to work. the 922 is at the house right now waiting for me.. too bad I have to teach tonight and won't be home until late :D

SWMBOs gonna kill me, but I scored BOTH a dsr920 and a dsr922 with my little ad on craigslist.
both garaunteed to work. the 922 is at the house right now waiting for me.. too bad I have to teach tonight and won't be home until late :D

Now you are cooking!!

Make that little switch I told you about in the other thread, and you will be in business! :cool:

GRRRRRRRR! I sure wanna cancel class tonight so I can go pick up that dish and get home and get the 922 hooked up. buuuuut.. considering that it's the last class before finals, I probably oughta go ;-)

just gonna have to be a late night tonight.. not that I can't nap a little tomorrow morning at my desk.. my website updates can wait ;-)

craigslist (and similar) are cool.. all I did was put up a "hey I'm looking for BUD stuff" and I had like 5 emails within 2 weeks.

GRRRRRRRR! I sure wanna cancel class tonight so I can go pick up that dish and get home and get the 922 hooked up. buuuuut.. considering that it's the last class before finals, I probably oughta go ;-)

just gonna have to be a late night tonight.. not that I can't nap a little tomorrow morning at my desk.. my website updates can wait ;-)

craigslist (and similar) are cool.. all I did was put up a "hey I'm looking for BUD stuff" and I had like 5 emails within 2 weeks.
I have gotten a few items off Craig's list! :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts