Cricket World Cup 2015 on Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Is the Cricket World Cup ever year or 4 years? There is a reason I'm asking, I promise
There are different format in cricket. This is the WC for the format that is called one day internationals. Basically about 8 hours. Always 4 years. Last happened in 2011.

There is another format called T20 that's basically 3 to 3 and half hours. It will now also be every 4 years (with 2016 being next)

There are different format in cricket. This is the WC for the format that is called one day internationals. Basically about 8 hours. Always 4 years. Last happened in 2011.

There is another format called T20 that's basically 3 to 3 and half hours. It will now also be every 4 years (with 2016 being next)
I can't remember what it was, but it was in 2011. They only allowed the PPV to be ordered on the primary receiver.

I hope you guys get it opened on all receivers, but just be prepared. That's the whole point of my post.

Again. Incorrect.

455, according to both DIRT, and a user who apparently receives it, is on 110.
469 is unknown at this time.

But, from personal experience, the Cricket world cup has been available from the main sats in the past. So, doubtful it will be confined to 118.

Well...there ya go.

BTW, what are the dates this year? I have a feeling the gajillion Indian engineers at my company will want to watch. I can try and head them off before being bombarded with requests after the fact.
This WC is joint hosted by Australia and New Zealand. The games begin on February 14 (live starting from Feb 13 EST).

I hope you guys get it opened on all receivers, but just be prepared. That's the whole point of my post.
Yeah....I Remember that. Used to have 625 and 311. Dish restricted it to 625. Had to rewire the tv2 output to my 3rd tv. Later on realized that I don't need 311 anymore as 3rd tv is not much used anyway. Saved some money from there onward

Thanks. I just found out the price for Commercial customers is $499!!!! (!!!!) :eeek

I guess our Indian employees are up the Ganges without a paddle. :no
Most of the games start time are either 4:30pm and 10:30pm. For me...being in PR add 1 hour more. Will be tough to follow all the games. Have to pick and watch live.

Most of the games start time are either 4:30pm and 10:30pm. For me...being in PR add 1 hour more. Will be tough to follow all the games. Have to pick and watch live.
If that's EST, then that would mean 130pm here, which is well within employee whining time.

If enough folks whine, and my bosses wanna pay the $500, it's no skin off of my beard.

PPV's order through oru system will go to all receivers. If you order it on the receiver itself it would only affect that receiver. I do not see any reason why you would have access to in in PR because 455 is 110/119. The PPV page does not list any restrictions either.
last time was just one receiver- didn't like that-

If that's EST, then that would mean 130pm here, which is well within employee whining time.

If enough folks whine, and my bosses wanna pay the $500, it's no skin off of my beard.

Lol. Btw if your boss pay before the WC starts....you might have your office full on Valentine's day evening.

Btw does dish provides wireless dongle for 722k (possibly free) to use sling

Do you mean a wifi adapter or a sling adapter?
Lol. Btw if your boss pay before the WC starts....you might have your office full on Valentine's day evening.

Btw does dish provides wireless dongle for 722k (possibly free) to use sling

I think he's talking Sling Adapter. And the answer to that question would be no, it is not free, and yes, Dish provides it for a price....

If you order through an agent online or over the phone, you should be able to order one for $25. Or, my recommendation, get a sling link Turbo and have the Internet flow through your power lines. Especially if you have more than one receiver. Catch, the power lines have to be on the same line, not those two lines homes(larger and older homes are typically 2 lines).

If you order through an agent online or over the phone, you should be able to order one for $25. Or, my recommendation, get a sling link Turbo and have the Internet flow through your power lines. Especially if you have more than one receiver. Catch, the power lines have to be on the same line, not those two lines homes(larger and older homes are typically 2 lines).
Thanks. Will stick with the dongle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts