Cricket World Cup 2015 on Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
As the programming is from ESPN (http://espn.go.com/espncricket2015), I wish there was a way to access it both on Dish and ESPN website/apps with a single subscription. I doubt that will be the case though, as ESPN states the following about subscription directly from them:

• On what devices can I watch ESPN Cricket 2015?
    ESPN Cricket 2015 is available on computers, Apple iOS and Android devices. iOS and Android apps will be available for download on 2/11/15. Warm up matches will be available exclusively on computer browsers.
http://espn.go.com/espncricket2015/faq

I ordered the PPV online and also checked with Dish agent online that this PPV event will be available on all three receivers I have.
I wish you luck. I do hope you, and they, were correct. It's likely they do not go through that fiasco again with only the primary receiver on the account.

For those that love Cricket Bell has something for you:

Catch every hit, run and over, of the ICC Cricket World Cup.
If you love cricket, you’re going to love the live ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 coverage available to you on Bell Fibe™ TV. Take your pick of two exciting packages or watch just the final match on Pay-Per-View – and enjoy it all from the comfort of your couch.
You can also watch it on-the-go on your tablet or smartphone with the Bell TV App. First match starts on February 13.¹
Once you've ordered, you can start watching on channels 734 and 735.

Three ways to watch the ICC Cricket World Cup.
Full tournament package
All matches including regular season, playoffs and finals

$ 179 99
Semi-final and final package
Semi-final and final matches only (available for purchase from March 19 to 22)

$ 129 99
Final match only
Available on Pay-Per-View on channel 993

$ 99 99

How to order the ICC Cricket World Cup:

Call 1 888 755-9791
Go to channel 734 or 735
Log in to MyBell, select the Specialty programming folder and go to Seasonal Sports to find the package

Facebook Twitter YouTube
Privacy | Visit bell.ca | Find a store
¹Some conditions apply. See full offer for details.

Corporate Secretary’s Office of Bell Canada,
Bell Satellite TV (Bell ExpressVu), Bell Mobility, Bell Media and Bell Aliant.
1 carrefour Alexander-Graham-Bell, Building A-7,
Verdun, Québec, H3E 3B3

Copyright © 2015. Bell Canada. All Rights Reserved.

Info courtesy from Bell Fibe E-mail

Great quality, but I don't see the replays anywhere in the guide. Big bummer! The online ESPN service (same price) provides on-demand replays too. In hindsight, I should have got that..

Great quality, but I don't see the replays anywhere in the guide. Big bummer! The online ESPN service (same price) provides on-demand replays too. In hindsight, I should have got that..
You can dvr the HD live game. But the SD channel 456 and 457 has full game replay after a few hours of the live game completion.

Espn streaming from what I had heard is excellent via roku on tv's. Its also good on phone, tablet and computer but mirrored that on TV is not the sharpest. Plus being stream is behind dish PPV by about 2 to 3 deliveries.

You can dvr the HD live game. But the SD channel 456 and 457 has full game replay after a few hours of the live game completion.

Espn streaming from what I had heard is excellent via roku on tv's. Its also good on phone, tablet and computer but mirrored that on TV is not the sharpest. Plus being stream is behind dish PPV by about 2 to 3 deliveries.

Good to know!
Though I meant highlights, and not really replays - I should have been more precise. Would have been ideal to have those, and not having to record each whole match just for the highlights they sometimes show at the end. This is all I care about for matches of other countries than India..
Also, the Dish also lags about 10-12 seconds - realized that when was following the match with brother in India on phone :).

Good to know!
Though I meant highlights, and not really replays - I should have been more precise. Would have been ideal to have those, and not having to record each whole match just for the highlights they sometimes show at the end. This is all I care about for matches of other countries than India..
Also, the Dish also lags about 10-12 seconds - realized that when was following the match with brother in India on phone :).
I agree about the highlights. Would have loved to record and watch 60 minutes highlights of the match. Heck they could have allowed that via on demand option. Watching all the games in full is not practically possible.

I agree about the highlights. Would have loved to record and watch 60 minutes highlights of the match. Heck they could have allowed that via on demand option. Watching all the games in full is not practically possible.

I record every event, watch the first 10 Overs, Fast Forward, then watch the last 10 Overs, of each side. Maybe more Overs if I have time. Its better than watching highlights someone else determined worthy. Just my opinion...

I emailed ESPN and they refused to provide broadband access to Dish customers that have paid for PPV. I also don't get all the games in HD, only one of today's 3 games are showing up in HD and the SD quality is poor. What was Dish thinking by broadcasting these in SD only? I could have gone to rogue sites to watch games in HD - ESPN/Dish need to re-evaluate their PPV policies - I'm not buying stuff from either. Extremely unhappy!

I emailed ESPN and they refused to provide broadband access to Dish customers that have paid for PPV. I also don't get all the games in HD, only one of today's 3 games are showing up in HD and the SD quality is poor. What was Dish thinking by broadcasting these in SD only? I could have gone to rogue sites to watch games in HD - ESPN/Dish need to re-evaluate their PPV policies - I'm not buying stuff from either. Extremely unhappy!

Only 1 game had not been in HD...and that was on this Sat...due to clash with UFC. I agree that Dish should and could have swing in another PPV HD channel to cover that match in HD. It was really poor and lazy thinking and execution by Dish team. and yes the SD quality had been quite poor so far. Hoping that Dish don't pull this off stunt again in the WC...as they did advertise all the games in HD while selling that PPV.

BTW..HD channels are 455 and 469.

Actually it turns out that they did broadcast the Saturday game in HD on 517. I saw the schedule and noticed it (but it was too late by then!) For whatever reason they did not add that channel in the HD channel list on the main WCC page.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)