Crime and Investigations Channel is Lousy !

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

andyin137

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 23, 2008
Lompoc,California
I am sure this new Channel has its fans but I am not one of them.First off all this Channel does is import most of its A & E programming.It wouldnt be so bad except now dish expects us to pay for Platinum HD to receive this Channel,if it was in the lower packages it would be better.
Also I really hate their interuptions between programs(Not the commercials,although those can be annoying too !)but they play a scene from a show (Crossing Jordan,Nash Bridges ,Philly)often times I think somehow the show I was watching has mysteriously turned over to another show).When I cancel Platinum (On 3 months free)I certainly wont miss this Channel.

If you dont like my post DONT READ IT>

There are probably at least 10 posts about this.

IF YOU DONT LIKE MY POST DONT READ IT>

I am auctually compiling data to send to Dish about this Channel.It doesnt matter if their are other posts I want current information not stuff from last week.

Now, how is anyone supposed to know whether they like your post or not unless they read it?

:)

Perhaps the moderators will merge all these CI Channel discussions.

I am auctually compiling data to send to Dish about this Channel.It doesnt matter if their are other posts I want current information not stuff from last week.

LOL, don't worry. After a whine like that, I will remember to bypass any and all your posts. :wave

some people don't come on here every damn day to check and see if there are 12 other topics on page 2 or page 3, so EXCUSE THE POSTER FOR POSTING 13.

God you people are such pricks!

How about you whiners go be a moderator and merge all the threads together since you haven't left your computer chair in 6 days!

Oh and take a bath.

some people don't come on here every damn day to check and see if there are 12 other topics on page 2 or page 3, so EXCUSE THE POSTER FOR POSTING 13.

God you people are such pricks!

How about you whiners go be a moderator and merge all the threads together since you haven't left your computer chair in 6 days!

Oh and take a bath.

oooo, good one! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)