Criminal Minds: Season 7

Tonight's episode was awesome! Love the takedown JJ did. It was better than their usual blah blah suicide at the last second or nice calm talk throughs. She wooped up on that dude.

Well, hopefully we'll see a good show tonight. Overall, I have been a tad disappointed with the show this season. The usual seems so...well, usual...and the niche serial-killers have been really off the wall. Perhaps the show has hit that point where all future episodes are headed downhill. Or perhaps its just a spell of bad writing. We shall see. Still, I'm still enjoying this show and the ratings are still solid. Maybe Hotch getting "lucky" will help the show?

My nieces, 10 and 8, said last night was not even the scary. This from two girls who are scared of thunderstorms. To me it was an okay episode as well, the beginning was sad.

This season seems like the writers are focusing a lot more on the team's personal and professional relationships. Unfortunately, they're are not that interesting. (e.g., Prentiss having to work Reed in order to be accepted after her short-lived death...so to speak; Hotch warming-up to his running buddy; Rossi inviting everyone over to teach them how to cook Italian; Garcia waking from a drunken stupor to find Morgan coming out of her shower, etc.).

First, Reed is a genius Ph.D. hunting serial killers for the FBI's BAU. After seven years dealing with the scum of the earth, you think he would understand the concept of people telling lies. Grow up!

Second, Hotch has the personality of a wet blanket...focused and intense when it comes to chasing bad guys and gals, but a clumsy doofus when it comes to pitching woo. Heck, I'm a pretty boring person (gotta be to use the term pitching woo) and I find Hotch's daliences extremely painful to watch.

Third, I think I have already voiced my opinion about Garcia and Morgan.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

Holy cow! This show is on the air 9-hours today: four hours on PAX, four hours on A&E and one hour on CBS (new episode). As much as I love the show, I've rarely watch any of the old shows...at least while the series in still producing new shows on CBS. The only exception is that I will occasionally watch at an old show with Mandy Patinkin (Gideon). I still miss his character and wish that he would return to the show.

Nice to see Robert Englund (Freddie Krueger) guest star this evening. Of course, he played a detective instead of...well, Freddie, and he is looking his age...but I always felt he was underrated as an actor. Good episode!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)