Criminal Minds: Season 7

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Right now I'm stuck in rush-hour traffic...hoping to see an upcoming episode featuring a normal guy turned highway killer after having a meltdown on the highway. ;)

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

Thank goodness for a new episode. For some reason I thought we were supposed to have a new episode this last Wednesday and was pretty ticked when it was an old one. C'mon Wednesday!! :)

Apparently this episode was so good my subconscious decided to give me a nightmare. It felt real, but played out like a tv show, complete with Hotch voice overs. Now I'm trying to forget, so I don't go right back into it when I go to sleep again.

On another note, I read the description for next weeks episode... is it the season finale because it didn't say, but it's a two hour show? And Pretiss is leaving? What up with that?

Great show last night. I feel asleep half-way through and watched the rest this morning because I get.up so early. Anyway, result good episode...interesting, creative (I loved yhe panel presentation and flashbacks to the case). creepy, and an insightful lool into what makes Rossi tick, and what brought him out of retirement. To br honest, he never truly retires due to his special birthday party each year.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

Apparently this episode was so good my subconscious decided to give me a nightmare. It felt real, but played out like a tv show, complete with Hotch voice overs. Now I'm trying to forget, so I don't go right back into it when I go to sleep again.

On another note, I read the description for next weeks episode... is it the season finale because it didn't say, but it's a two hour show? And Pretiss is leaving? What up with that?

Sorry about your nightmare. I would have them too if I had to sleep hext to HiFi. :D

Prentiss leaving? That's the first I've heard of it. I think CBS learned their mistake by getting rid of the two female agent, only to bring them back later in the year. We shall see.

Update: appearently it is true. She is deciding to leave this show this time. Paget Brewster to Exit Criminal Minds at the End of the Season - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Terrific episode. For me, it could have easily been the season finale. I don't always like the explosion, life on the line, getting driven into the ocean tied in the trunk, etc. I loved the personal insight into the characters and a truly horrific case. I wouldn't have minded leaving on Rossi's emotional trauma.

S~

16 May 2012: Hit; Run (9:00 PM ET)

"When the BAU is called to negotiate a situation at a federal bank, one of their own becomes a hostage; Prentiss says goodbye."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2336721/

Paget Brewster is leaving us once again. This time it's her own choice, which I feel is a big mistake.

Yep, excellent episode last night. I too forgot about Revenge, but I watched it early this morning. Anyway, I'm not sure why Prentiss is leaving the show...seems like good pay and easy work...although it was nice to see the team relax a little at the end of the show.

Yep, excellent episode last night. I too forgot about Revenge, but I watched it early this morning. Anyway, I'm not sure why Prentiss is leaving the show...seems like good pay and easy work...although it was nice to see the team relax a little at the end of the show.

It does seem like a pretty good gig. Maybe she has had other offers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)