Criminal Minds: Season 7

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Criminal Minds Season 7 Gets Personal, Bringing Back JJ's Baby Daddy and More

Source
Once the dust that comes with pulling Prentiss “out of the grave” settles, CBS’ Criminal Minds will take a breath and use some of its seventh season to explore the more personal side of the hard-working BAU agents.

“Every time we can reveal another layer of one of our characters, all the better,” executive producer Erica Messer told TVLine Tuesday at a Paley Center event tributing the crime drama (which returns Sept. 21). “We study how everybody else ticks, how all the bad guys tick, and I want to be able to study our heroes, too. And this season, we’ve earned that. It’s seven years, so I think it’s time we get to do that.”

For one, A.J. Cook shared with us that the show will revisit William LaMontagne Jr., the onetime New Orleans detective whom viewers first met in Season 2, and in Season 4 emerged as the father of JJ’s baby. Third Watch‘s Josh Stewart will again reprise the role.

“We’re going to see her baby’s daddy and her baby again, which my actual real-life son will be playing,” said Cook. “So it’ll be fun. We’re definitely going to see into her personal life and what’s been happening there.”

Full Story

Yes, I was so excited. It was a little awkward, I did expect some more emotion when she walked into the room. At the very least, I expected Garcia to jump up and be all hugs and crying. I would have been bawling if someone I thought was dead and buried walked back into the room. Anyway, great to see them all back together, really looking forward to next week.

Yeah, the reaction seemed rather subdued compared to the gut-wrenching loss they experienced when she supposedly died.

Office scuttlebutt: "Hey, Pretiss is back...she only faked her death so she could work undercover."
Garcia: "That's great!...we need an additional person for the office football pool."

28 September 2011: Proof

"The BAU team investigates a series of murders in Oklahoma in which the victims are robbed of one of their five senses; Reid gives JJ and Prentiss the cold shoulder as he deals with their deception about Prentiss' presumed death."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at the IMDb.com: "Criminal Minds" Proof (TV episode 2011) - IMDb

Great show...hit real close to home since we this guy's just-as-evil low-functioning twin lived in our neighborhood while I was growing-up. Long story, but he disappeared into a "care facility" somewhere at age 14-15 followed by rumors of him doing "things" to his younger brother and sister. It's funny how people would "dismiss" his tortuning and killing birds, squirrels and cats simply because "he didn't understand." He knew exactly what he was doing! The thing I love about this show is that they always manage to introduce an individual that most people can identify with...albeit road rage, a trusted community member, or a seemingly harmless low-functioning person that we pass each and every day. Just goes to show that millions of people are a "trigger" away from going on a serial-killing or spree-killing rampage...so be kind to everyone, and protect yourself by obtaining a concealed weapons permit. :)

Great episode - amazing how they come up with fresh and new ways of depicting people going postal each week...and situations and events that touch close to home. It's a good thing I'm so old and broken-down because if I ever suffered from a PTSD triggered by head injury, the only thing I'm capable of killing are a box of Twinkies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts