Criminal Minds: Season Six

I felt bad for her, and I'm not sure why he lied to her at the end. I mean, I know she needed closure or whatever, but what happens when someone finds her daughter's real remains, or if she's not even dead and comes back from where ever she disappeared to? Hello! Not a good idea, IMO.

18 May 2011: Supply & Demand

"The team investigates a suspected human trafficing ring; Hotchner suggests changes are coming; J.J. returns to the team."

Nice to see JJ returning to the show, but I don't like the sounds of "changes" are coming. Stay tuned...

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: "Criminal Minds" Supply and Demand (TV episode 2011) - IMDb

Space was getting tight on the Tivo so I just deleted Season Six - all 24 episodes. Overall, I am still really enjoying the show and I look forward to seeing JJ return this fall, along with whatever other "changes" are in store. I also feel that some elements of the viewing experience were "watered down" due to the other Criminal Minds show being broadcast. I'm glad that experiment is over because the show didn't "click" and having two Criminal Minds shows was one too many IMO. Oh, and don't forget how much I hated Garcia supporting the other BAU team.

Whenever I miss the old shows I can flip over to A&E where they seem to be playing 12-hours a day.

Great news since the only one who could take Hotch's place, in my opinion, is the ship-jumper Mandy Patinkin. However, I am somewhat confused by the following line in the article since it was my impression that Paget Brewster's character was killed-off, (at least for the season while she attempts a pilot on ABC this fall) and that only JJ would be returning to the show. I can only assume the author was mistaken.

"With Gibson and Shemar Moore set to come back and Paget Brewster and A.J. Cook rejoining them, Joe Mantegna, Matthew Gray Gubler and Kristen Vangsness, Criminal Minds will return in the fall with its post-Mandy Patinkin cast intact."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts