Criminal Minds: Season Six

TV.com usually has better descriptions then the IMDB for upcoming episodes of TV shows.

12-8-10 - 'What Happens At Home...'
The BAU travels to New Mexico to assist local authorities in apprehending a serial killer who is garroting women in a gated community. Agent Ashley Seaver, an FBI cadet with a troubled past, assists with the case.

12-15-10 - '25 To Life'
Morgan believes a man has been rehabilitated and aids in his parole, but subsequently regrets his decision when the man commits murder days after being released from prison.

Do we get a new episode this week? I'm about to go crazy without one. Every Wednesday night, I'm all ready, I don't have satellite and I don't use a TV guide or anything, and then disappointment ensues when there is still no new episode of Criminal Minds.

16 March 2011: Lauren

"Prentiss prepares to confront her nemesis at last; the team asks J.J. to help find Prentiss and capture Doyle."

OK, I'm really looking forward to tonight's episode for a couple reasons: 1) Prentiss finally ends this trilogy (3-episodes) involving her archrival Doyle...and she cannot hide the truth about her past from the team and 2) J.J. makes a brief return. Personally, I would love to see her return to the show.

Don't forget to rate this episode at IMDB.com: "Criminal Minds" Lauren (TV episode 2011) - IMDb

Good episode...although I would have preferred that Prentiss were actually permanently killed vice bringing back J.J. (briefly) only to have Prentiss assume [what I suspect] her former identity as Lauren the spy. I will assume that Prentiss and J.J. are actually working together. Hmmm. I wonder if CBS is cooking-up a new pilot with J.J. and Prentiss?

On a side note, it looked like they sold Prentiss' death to everyone on the BAU.

Last edited:
Wow that was a good episode! I wonder how long before they come back to this story line, I'm really anxious to see where this leads. It was good to see JJ back for an episode, and damn was she looking hot!

Wow that was a good episode! I wonder how long before they come back to this story line, I'm really anxious to see where this leads. It was good to see JJ back for an episode, and damn was she looking hot!

That's a major understatement in my book. I think she's one of the hottest women in the world!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts