Criminal Minds: Season Six

20 October 2010: Safe Haven

"The team pursues a serial killer targeting families in the Midwest; Morgan receives a visit from Ellie after she runs away from her foster family."

Don't forget to rate this episode at the Internet Movie Database (IMDB.com):

I will miss watching this show- stayed with it through the earlier cast changes but...

JJ and I have left the building.

Very good episode...although as a native Detroiter I wish the city could be portrayed in a better light. Anyway, so far the show has been set in my hometown, my wife's hometown, my home in VA, my home in TX, my step-daughter's town in MD, and two places I have worked in VA. Although it's even stranger how almost everything looks like the hill country outside of LA.

I've seen that viaduct bridge in so many tv shows & movies in LA along with that tall building that was blown up in Independence Day.Another episode had them in Bayville NJ & they had mountain in the backround.I hate when they are in some city & it's obvious they are NOT there.

Jimmy 440 said:
I've seen that viaduct bridge in so many tv shows & movies in LA along with that tall building that was blown up in Independence Day.Another episode had them in Bayville NJ & they had mountain in the backround.I hate when they are in some city & it's obvious they are NOT there.

Yep...they had an episode set in Richardson, TX (which is flat as a board) but the surrounding hillsides looked a lot like Riverside CA. Likewise, I am amazed at how the gently rolling green hills of MD and VA look so similar to the high desert in CA.

Last edited:
COLD CASE was just as bad.In one episode they claimed to be on the beach in Cape May NJ & you could see the Queen Mary & the dome in the distance in Long Beach CA.I guess they think most people will not figure these things out <lol>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)