Criminal Minds: Season Six

30 March 2011: With Friends Like These

"The BAU travels to Portland to investigate a suspected gang of murderers targeting a new victim each night."

Nice to see the show return after a two-week hiatus. It should be interesting to see the "new show" now that both JJ and Prentiss have departed.

Don't forget to rate this episode at IMDB.com: "Criminal Minds" With Friends Like These (TV episode 2011) - IMDb

I haven't seen it yet, but will soon. I miss JJ (somewhat) and I miss Jason Gideon whenver I happen to see a rerun on one of the cable channels. Heck, I would love to see Gideon replace Sam Cooper on Suspect Behavior. :)

Me too. What's the point in keeping them in the dark? I mean, on paper, I can understand the point, but they are sure to be able to keep that secret. It would have saved time and they wouldn't be all distressed about her.

Absolutely no sense in keeping her "life" a secret...after all, aren't these FBI supposed to be able to keep a secret? And what does the fact Prentiss is still alive have to do with her resuming her former spy identify (Lauren?)? Nothing!

13 April 2011: The Stranger

"The BAU hunts a stalker in San Diego who is targeting college students. Meanwhile, the team comes under Strauss' scrutiny in the wake of the loss of Prentiss."

Don't forget to rate this episode at IMDB.com: "Criminal Minds" The Stranger (TV episode 2011) - IMDb

Ummm...the team comes under scrutiny in the wake of the loss of Prentiss...who really isn't dead, just left the BAU to resume her former life as a spy? :confused: OK, I'll buy it. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts