Criminal Minds: Season Six

At least you get your city on TV. :) I think it was last season an episode of Criminal Minds took place in Buffalo. There were no shots of the cityscape (not that we have munch of one), but the Buffalo Police Cars they showed were decaled up to look like the real thing and they did make reference to a few streets and the amusement park where the killer was captured at was in Kenmore, NY. While there is no amusement park there, Kenmore in a real suburb of Buffalo. Other than the short lived comedy on Fox, The Winner, no other TV show had a setting here that I know of. Our ‘Bike Path Rapist’ was referenced on Criminal Minds and I forget the name the media gave to it, but years ago outside of Syracuse there was a case where girls were kidnapped and locked in an underground bunker, that was referenced in my favorite Criminal Minds episode, ‘North Mammon’, and while I don’t know the particulars of the real situation, I believe the Criminal Minds episode was loosely based off of it.

3 November 2010: Middle Man

When bodies begin turning up in the cornfields of Indiana, the BAU team must catch a pack of serial killers targeting exotic dancers. Or, as TV Guide says, "The team hunts for serial killers in Indiana who murder exotic dancers and dump their bodies in cornfields."

Don't forget to rate this episode at the Internet Movie Database (IMDB.com): "Criminal Minds" Middle Man (TV episode 2010) - IMDb

I am a week behind, but am just watching the the Halloween episode. Pretty good. Creative having a burn victim use fire as a weapon. Plus the unsub makes for a good Black Harvey Dent. :)

I thought last night’s episode was excellent, there are a few episodes of Criminal Minds that stick in my head, and this will be one of them. This episode seemed a little bit darker then usual, which is what I like!

10 November 2010: Reflection of Desire

"When a kidnapped woman is found murdered in an alley in Georgetown, the BAU team goes on the hunt for the killer before he can strike again." or "The team tries to stop a killer from striking again after the body of a kidnapped woman is found in an alley."

Don't forget to rate this episode at IMDB.com: "Criminal Minds" Reflection of Desire (TV episode 2010) - IMDb

Well done...

Outstanding episode!!! I just loved the cast of characters, the throw-back Hollywood bygone era days angle, and a little Norman Bates thrown-in for good measure. I hope this guy escapes because there are a lot of questions as to what happened that pushed this killer over-the-edge: cutting off a woman's lips (attaching them to his mom), cutting off another woman's toes, and let's not even get into the unusual relationship between the killer and his whack job mom. Yikes!
:yikes

Favorite Quotes: "No, I think you're an ugly little girl who has nothing to give to the world" and "You're right...your toes were too long."

More please... :popcorn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts