Criminal Minds: Season Six

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
20 October 2010: Safe Haven

"The team pursues a serial killer targeting families in the Midwest; Morgan receives a visit from Ellie after she runs away from her foster family."

Don't forget to rate this episode at the Internet Movie Database (IMDB.com):

chuckles2

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
May 26, 2006
I will miss watching this show- stayed with it through the earlier cast changes but...

JJ and I have left the building.

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
Very good episode...although as a native Detroiter I wish the city could be portrayed in a better light. Anyway, so far the show has been set in my hometown, my wife's hometown, my home in VA, my home in TX, my step-daughter's town in MD, and two places I have worked in VA. Although it's even stranger how almost everything looks like the hill country outside of LA.

Jimmy 440

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 7, 2008
Matawan New Jersey
I've seen that viaduct bridge in so many tv shows & movies in LA along with that tall building that was blown up in Independence Day.Another episode had them in Bayville NJ & they had mountain in the backround.I hate when they are in some city & it's obvious they are NOT there.

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
Jimmy 440 said:
I've seen that viaduct bridge in so many tv shows & movies in LA along with that tall building that was blown up in Independence Day.Another episode had them in Bayville NJ & they had mountain in the backround.I hate when they are in some city & it's obvious they are NOT there.

Yep...they had an episode set in Richardson, TX (which is flat as a board) but the surrounding hillsides looked a lot like Riverside CA. Likewise, I am amazed at how the gently rolling green hills of MD and VA look so similar to the high desert in CA.

Last edited:

Jimmy 440

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 7, 2008
Matawan New Jersey
COLD CASE was just as bad.In one episode they claimed to be on the beach in Cape May NJ & you could see the Queen Mary & the dome in the distance in Long Beach CA.I guess they think most people will not figure these things out <lol>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts