Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior

We just watched "Night Hawk" last night. Excellent episode! As usual, it started out with my wife commenting that the relationships between the characters didn't flow smoothly (I still say the producers need to replace a 2-3 Red Cell team actors as well as dump Garcia), but we were then treated to what I consider the 2nd best episode of the season. I justed wanted to note the character of Leonard Keane was played masterfully by William Sanderson. He made us forgot all of the problems with the Red Cell dynamics. Additionally, this episode was written by Ian Goldberg (writer and editor on FlashForward and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles) who is quickly becoming one of my favorites. He has another upcoming episde in May titled, "Death by a Thousand Cuts."

13 April 2011: Smother

"The Red Cell team must track down a suspect who is kidnapping young mothers. Meanwhile, Beth discovers why this particular case hits close to home for Mick."

Personally, I though this show was going to be about the murderous, and zany antics, of spree-killing comedic brothers Tommy and Dick Smothers who bring new meaning to the phrase, "You slay me" while performing their act. :eek: :p :D

Don't forget to rate this episode at IMDB.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1852289/

No new episodes for the next couple weeks. I keep an entire season of Criminal Minds on the Tivo (until it concludes) and have been doing the same for Suspect Behavior. However, I deleted all nine episodes of CM:SB last night to make room for the Stanley Cup Playoffs. This show may need to swap-out a few characters over the summer. Personally, I would love to see Morgan replace Cooper, and JJ join the team. We shall see.

tigerprowler said:
I didn't watch last night. It just doesn't click with me the way the regular one does.

I agree. I try to catch it over the weekend, but if I don't then it's no big loss. Regardless, this past episode sounds like a lot of personal servitude and special treatment is being given to the judge.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

CBS has high ratings overall but the wrong demographics (they skew older) so a lot of shows with good overall numbers are getting the axe. The Shatner show got better ratings than anuthing NBC put up against it but it got axed. Fora long time I thought Blue Bloods would suffer the same fate but I guess it is being retooled.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)