Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Steve Mehs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 22, 2010
Marilla, NY
So what did everyone think? Pretty good premises, overall I liked the series premier. A few things, the characters don’t really seem to click well together, hopefully that will improve as time goes by. Forest Whitaker as usual plays a great role. It through me for a loop when I saw Garcia on the opening theme. I’m shocked to see her as the technical analyst for the new series, although she seems much less animated on Suspect Behavior then in the original. Overall I think this will be a great series, but unfortunately it doesn’t look to appear to be as dark as the original. The thing I enjoy most about Criminal Minds is how dark some of the cases and situations are, delving deep into the darkest part of the human psyche and dealing with some seriously sick and twisted people committing some gruesome twisted crimes.

Sorry, I'm not interested in this show, or the original Criminal minds any longer, for the very reasons why you seem to like them; Dark twisted people committing gruesome twisted crimes. I see these type of people at work at the state prison every day for the last 17 and a half years and have NO interest in seeing them on my off time. But if you like that sort of thing : ENJOY.

I really didn't care for it that much. I normally like Forest, but I didn't care for him in this particular role. I thought the acting was was over the top a little. I've seen the premise done before where no attention is given to the missing African American child while plenty is given to the missing caucasion child.

S~

As much as I love Criminal Minds, last nights pilot was lacking some unknown ingredient(s). While the cast, writers and producers are all competent...yesterday's show just didn't hold my attention: Special Agent Cooper didn't define his leadership role (e.g., who is this guy?), the interaction between the characters looked forced (not at all natural and sometimes painful to watch), Agent Simms cannot be both a hard-ass (killing bad guys) and a softee (realization that it's not nice to shoot baby murderers) - please...just shoot the bastard and spit on his lifeless carcass!), and what the heck is Garcia doing support the SB when she is supposed to be supporting the BAU? I feel cheated!!! - let 'em get their own Baby Doll.

Anyway, I'll give the writers and producers a few weeks to "find their niche". Regardless, the ratings were quite good, as expected: "Once again demonstrating that a show's best lead-in is another episode of the same show - or the mothership show from which it was spun off - CBS's unveiling of "Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior" handily won its 10 p.m. time slot Wednesday by attracting 13 million viewers."

Forest's character just doesn't cut it for me. Too bad as I think he is a good actor.

S~
I don't mind the character of Sam Cooper, but I just cannot seem to understand what the heck he is saying. :confused: To be honest, the shows are actually quite interesting if you can move past Whitaker's barely audible mumblings. Substitute Cooper with Hoch and you've got a hit. Better yet...replace Cooper with Derek Morgan and bring back JJ and CBS will have two hits!!

It's the ramblings that get me. The character just seems a little over the top. Derek heading off for his own team would have been a great way to go. That's a character I like. WOndering why a BRit is on the FBI team and just made agent, not going to happen.

S~

It's the ramblings that get me. The character just seems a little over the top. Derek heading off for his own team would have been a great way to go. That's a character I like. WOndering why a BRit is on the FBI team and just made agent, not going to happen.

S~
Agreed...Sam Cooper needs to knock-off the rambings mumblings. On a side note, I just noticed the rerun of Criminal Minds almost drew a larger audience than a new episode of Suspect Behavior. Suspect Behavior still needs a strong lead-in.

9 p.m.

FOX: "American Idol" (25.2 million, 14.2/23)
CBS: "Criminal Minds" rerun (8.7 million, 5.3/8)
ABC: "Modern Family" (10.8 million, 6.4/10) / "Mr. Sunshine" (5.9 million, 3.7/6)
NBC: "Law & Order SVU" rerun (3.99 million, 2.5/4)
The CW: "Shedding for the Wedding" (968 K, 0.6/1)

10 p.m.

CBS: "Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior" (8.86 million, 5.6/10)
NBC: "Law & Order: SVU" (8.7 million, 5.6/10)
ABC: "Off the Map" (4.5 million, 3.0/5)

Where I live CBS PT is 7-10 whereas the other nets are 8-11. If I only had one tuner, I would watch Modern Family over Suspect Behavior.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts