Crimson tide holds on

gatekeeper

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 17, 2005
Alabama did not play its best game Saturday against Lsu.Our defense gave up alot of rushing yards to Lsu but Alabama found a way to win in the end.I will be glad next year that the SEC games will be moving to Espn for the most part.Gary Danielson is the most annoying commentator I have ever heard.Its like it killed him to say anything positive about Alabama.My friends and I got so tired of hearing his crap that we just turned on the radio and listened to Eli Gold on the Crimson tide network:D

More like LSU found a way to lose.
laughing.gif
But, congrats on the win last night anyways. The Tigers have absolutely nothing at QB, and pick-sixes contributed greatly in their losses against Bama and Georgia, two teams they match up with pretty well. The only team they've played that is far superior to them is Florida. I think Bama will finally meet their first true top tier team in the SECCG. I'll be pulling for the SEC West in that one though. Good luck. :up

And I agree with you on Gary Danielson. What an irritating arse. He didn't have a whole lot to say about either team, and he can't see plays happening before him for shite.

Danielson was probably still talking about Matthew Stafford's arm strength yesterday, wasn't he? He's like a high school girl, going on and on about nothing. I didn't even try listening to them, I put on Eli before the kickoff. They're utter morons.

Danielson was probably still talking about Matthew Stafford's arm strength yesterday, wasn't he? He's like a high school girl, going on and on about nothing. I didn't even try listening to them.

For your sake, let's hope ESPN televises the Iron Bowl.

More like LSU found a way to lose.
laughing.gif
But, congrats on the win last night anyways. The Tigers have absolutely nothing at QB, and pick-sixes contributed greatly in their losses against Bama and Georgia, two teams they match up with pretty well. The only team they've played that is far superior to them is Florida. I think Bama will finally meet their first true top tier team in the SECCG. I'll be pulling for the SEC West in that one though. Good luck. :up

And I agree with you on Gary Danielson. What an irritating arse. He didn't have a whole lot to say about either team, and he can't see plays happening before him for shite.

Yea I believe Florida will be a real big test for Bama.Bamas defense has got to play alot better than we did against Lsu to have a chance.Im not taking anything away from Lsu though,they played a good game.We have got to somehow keep our team injury free to.Im glad to see people here agree with me on Gary Danielson from CBS.

I miss Todd Blackledge with Verne, calling the SEC on CBS.

Not me. I wish Verne would retire. Whenever Florida plays LSU or Tennessee, I want to jump in the TV and choke him.

Edit: Marc Jones and Bob Davie were the best announce team I heard all season.

Marc Jones and Bob Davie were the best announce team I heard all season.

They're good, but haven't gotten good games.

Other than OKState/Mizzou and Illinois/Mizzou, they've been stuck with bad games (Notre Dame/Washington, Florida/Vandy, Texas/UTEP, and the Auburn/Mississippi State 3-2 dud)

Ron Franklin was really good. They've demoted him so far that I don't remember if I've even heard him call a game this year.

Studs Terkel passes

Shockey to the Saints mid season review

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)