Cruising SatelliteGuys while Intoxicated......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe need to think about getting some help with that. One thing to enjoy an drink.. another thing completely to start getting your drink on at 11:30am and keeping in on all day.

Just sayin'.
I know this is an old post but BOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Who starts their day at 11:30? By that time I have been up for 7 hours

About 12 in right now. Been watching BB for hours. Also off tomorrow for the games. Let's go Vols!!!!!

Ah yes, Genny Cream Ale, I had my last one in 1984........

I can remember being down in Florida during the early 90's and they were selling genny cream ale as a premium beer for like $7.00 a six pack. Hell last time I had one of those back in the 70's you could buy a case for bought that much..lol:D

I will have my laptop and phone. I will be cruising the net at at least 3g speed. So fear not. The answer man will be around:up

GCA used to be my beer of choice when I could get a case of 16 oz. returnables for something like $15. Been a few years! Does anyone buy in returnables anymore? I know there are some brands still available that way. I switched to almost exclusively aluminum cans especially for my "down the hatch cold" choices where taste not a concern. (Most are rice/corn based and have a lousy taste anyway, which is why we Americans learned to drink them ice cold!) For the exotics I still buy in bottles, but those are all throwaways in these parts...

The Wild Turkey was flowing at my buddies house last night. Took a beating in the last round of those games.:):( (mixed emotions - lost a couple of games, gained a hell of a "glow").

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts