CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Next Episode: Season 13, Episode 15

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

"Forget Me Not": Sara becomes a suspect when a man she had an encounter with turns up dead; Sara feels the impact of her separation from Grissom.

S~

Next Episode: Season 13, Episode 16

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

"Last Woman Standing": The team investigates the deaths of several prominent poker players.

S~

Good episode this week. A Grissom cameo return is looking less likely unless he comes back to win Sara's heart back.

S~

Good episode this week. A Grissom cameo return is looking less likely unless he comes back to win Sara's heart back.

S~

I have same feeling on that and I bet he don't return unless it is to come back for more than 1 episode :)

Next Episode: Season 13, Episode 17

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

"Dead of the Class": The CSI team investigates when the former prom queen is murdered at David Phillips' high school reunion.

S~

The explanation of why the shows are not on this week is simple... EASTER. This week is "holy week" and many schools are off for the week. Spring break and family vacations are the norm so most shows take the week off, if not two. Easter is always the first Sunday after the first full moon after the vernal equinox. Equinox was last Wednesday. Full moon in this Wednesday. :)

Bart Simpson to Be Killed Next Season on 'The Simpsons'

BBC Lauching 'Class' a ‘Doctor Who’ Young Adult Spinoff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)