CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Next Episode: Season 13, Episode 18

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

"Sheltered": After discovering a body near a forest reserve, the team finds what may be a serial killer and his lair.

S~

Next Episode: Season 13, Episode 19

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

"Backfire": As the team investigates a triple homicide, Russell tries to connect with the sole survivor and only witness -- a 6-year-old girl.

S~

Previews look great. I won't get to it until tonight. This stupid thing called work is getting in my way again. Need to go back on vacation.

S~

I know you like Lawrence over Ted. I personally don't. I don't think Lawrence ever really fit into the show.

S~

I know you like Lawrence over Ted. I personally don't. I don't think Lawrence ever really fit into the show.

S~

I agree, it always felt a little off. I do enjoy seeing Ted in that roll. Has really grown on me.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Next Episode: Season 13, Episode 20

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

"Fearless": A body is found floating in a mud bath at a popular spiritual retreat; Hodges reconsiders his marriage plans.

S~

Next Episode: Season 13, Episode 21

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

"Ghosts of the Past": When a ghost hunter dies, the CSI team investigates.

S~

Season 13 Finale

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

"Skin in the Game": A journalist follows Russell and the team as they investigate a series of murders; while under cover, one team member is jeopardized.

S~

Jaclyn Smith will be reprising her role as David Hodge's mom in an early season 14 episode when she returns to give her son advice before his wedding with Elisabetta.

S~

Bart Simpson to Be Killed Next Season on 'The Simpsons'

BBC Lauching 'Class' a ‘Doctor Who’ Young Adult Spinoff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)