CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Thanks for reminding me to pad my timer for CSI.

CBS needs to do like Fox and have a variable length program to handle delays. Never have to pad timers with them.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

[SERIES][SERIESWRAP1][EPISODENAME]CSI: Crime Scene Investigation[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Mystery[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2000-10-06[/RELEASE]

Creator: [SERIESAUTH]Anthony E. Zuiker[/SERIESAUTH], [SERIESAUTH]Ann Donahue[/SERIESAUTH]

Cast: [ACTOR]George Eads[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Guilfoyle[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jorja Fox[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Robert David Hall[/ACTOR]

Overview: [PLOT]The series follows Las Vegas criminalists working for the Las Vegas Police Department as they use physical evidence to solve grisly murders in this unusually graphic drama, which has inspired a host of other cop-show "procedurals". The series mixes deduction, gritty subject matter and character-driven drama. The network later added spin-offs CSI: Miami and CSI: NY, which have both been cancelled after ten and nine seasons respectively.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP1][TVPOSTER1]
9l26YFpvR5X6CeFaS6CQepjeElu.jpg
[/TVPOSTER1][/SERIES]

Next Episode: Season 15, Episode 1 (Season Premiere)

Sunday, September 28, 2014

“The CSI Effect”
– Finlay must deal with a bomb planted in her car, while Russell gets a call from someone claiming to be the Gig Harbor killer, on the 15th season premiere of CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION.

Guest Stars:

Marc Vann (Conrad Ecklie)
Mark Valley (Daniel Shaw)
Jason Gerhardt (Squad Leader Anthony Hurst)
Mark-Paul Gosselaar (Paul Winthrop)
Rob Nagle (Mark Turner)
Paul James (Bomb Tech Bob Warner)
Ayla Glass (Female Asst)
Bryan Cuprill (Seattle Detective)
Brooke Nevin (Maya)

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/releases/view?id=40582

S~

Upcoming Guest Stars:

'CSI' books 'Heroes' star Greg Grunberg

The Heroes alum, who most-recently appeared on Showtime’s Masters of Sex, will play Len Bryant, a white-collar everyman battling addiction at a high-end rehab facility. Len is doggedly determined to finally get sober in the hopes of winning back his children.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/08/29/csi-greg-grunberg/

CSI Enlists Skipp Sudduth for Secretive Season 15 Guest Spot

Sudduth, who directed five episodes of CSI: NY, will guest-star in an October episode of CSI, TVLine has learned exclusively. He’ll play Mr. Lusk, a high-school janitor who witnesses a horrific scene. (Of course, he might also have a few secrets of his own.)

http://tvline.com/2014/08/27/csi-season-15-spoilers-skipp-sudduth-cast/

S~

I like Elisabeth. She has brought new life to the show after the Marg debacle. While she may be tormented in the season premiere, she'll be around.

S~

Good get rid of another useless blonde now how do we get NCIS Bishop in the same car?
I like both of them. Something different. I hate when they try to replace someone with the same type of personality.

I like Elisabeth. She has brought new life to the show after the Marg debacle. While she may be tormented in the season premiere, she'll be around.

S~
Yes you know anytime a "star" is in trouble they will always survive now if it were a bit player there is some suspense.

Season 15 will consist of 20 episodes this season, not 22. Once all 20 episodes have aired, CSI: Cyber will pick up.

S~

[EPISODE][SHOWTITLE]CSI: Crime Scene Investigation[/SHOWTITLE]
[EPISODEPOSTER]
rXkELiQIrvzJlqvz71YEGCLCJ8S.jpg
[/EPISODEPOSTER][EPISODEDATA][EPISODENAME]The CSI Effect[/EPISODENAME]
Season:
[SEASON]15[/SEASON]
Episode: [EPISODENUM]1[/EPISODENUM]
Air Date: [EPISODEDATE]2014-09-28[/EPISODEDATE]

[/EPISODEDATA][EPISODEVIEW][EPISODEDES]Finlay deals with a bomb in her car, while Russell handles a call from someone who claims to be the Gig Harbor killer.[/EPISODEDES][/EPISODEVIEW][/EPISODE]

[EPISODE][SHOWTITLE]CSI: Crime Scene Investigation[/SHOWTITLE]
[EPISODEPOSTER]
8BXdgwaovVfdwY78UQ5NSJM9zG.jpg
[/EPISODEPOSTER][EPISODEDATA][EPISODENAME]Buzz Kill[/EPISODENAME]
Season:
[SEASON]15[/SEASON]
Episode: [EPISODENUM]2[/EPISODENUM]
Air Date: [EPISODEDATE]2014-10-05[/EPISODEDATE]

[/EPISODEDATA][EPISODEVIEW][EPISODEDES]The CSI team members investigate when a robbery and fatal shooting take place at a medical marijuana shop.[/EPISODEDES][/EPISODEVIEW][/EPISODE]

Next Episode: Season 15, Episode 03

Sunday, October 12, 2014

"Bad Blood":
When a crime scene turns out to be contaminated with a deadly pathogen, Greg and Sara must be quarantined.

S~

With CBS NEVER being able to start their Sunday schedule on time, or have a flex program to absorb the time difference, I knew I didn't record this episode completely so I couldn't watch it. I can't pad the timer because of all the other programs on Sunday. I have both tuners going almost all night!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts