CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

When I can stand the laugh track (i.e. the jokes are actually funny), I enjoy BigBang theoury. Unfortunately, I cannot stand TV shows with laugh tracks. It's worse than nails on a chalkboard...icepick to the ears. So sitcoms are not something I can watch for more than a few minutes at a time.
Actually that show has a live audience , not a laugh track. I sometimes think the same thing about comedies without a live audience and NO laughter. It is kind of surreal watching it and you know it is funny ,but you just don't laugh as hard, because it feels kind of odd & out of place when there is nothing but silence.

Let's try this again.

Next Episode: S15, E05

Sunday, November 2, 2014

"Girls Gone Wilder":
While Morgan, Finlay and Sidle seek relaxation at a forensics conference, a mass shooting takes place on site.

S~

Once again, CSI didn't air at least in the East and Central time zones. Once again, SHOCKER, the games ran long. Or not really because the games NEVER end by 7pm. Ever! CBS has to do something about their Sunday night schedule, because what they are doing now BLOWS!

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Once again, CSI didn't air at least in the East and Central time zones. Once again, SHOCKER, the games ran long. Or not really because the games NEVER end by 7pm. Ever! CBS has to do something about their Sunday night schedule, because what they are doing now BLOWS!

Didn't even air in the mountain time zone. Definitely need to make changes.

HTC One M8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)